Do I contribute anything? What's the use of sticking around?

Started by Lucidor, September 09, 2011, 03:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Oh, and who the fuck is Pitiful Pathos?  I know he's a guy I like, but I can't remember who he actually is.  Goddamn chimera.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

I'd say 99% of my posts are inane comments. 

You're fine.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on September 09, 2011, 05:01:32 PM
My favorite posters:

Capetan Mihali
Malthus
Barrister Boy SOMETIMES
DGuller
CdM
Tim MOSTLY
Ideologue
Yi SOMETIMES
Grey Fox
Zoupa
Grallon
MIM
HMBob
Mongers if bicycles aren't involved
Caliga
Joan
CCR
Crazy Canuck
Jacob
PDH
Neil
Merithyn MOSTLY
Brazen
Sheilbh ALWAYS
and Eddie Teach because he's a whiny baby who'll feel bad if he's not on my list, but also because he's pretty great :hug:

Also, I miss Vinraith and Ha-Melqart.

Why do you hate the USAF?  :(

:P

Ideologue

You haven't wiped out an enemy city.  You are: USAFINO.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

merithyn

I'd have to say that my favorite poster (going strictly on what is posted and not what I know of people irl) is The Brain. Without fail, he makes me laugh, which is really all I ask for here.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

My favorite posters:

Capetan Mihali
Malthus
Barrister Boy SOMETIMES
DGuller
CdM
Tim MOSTLY
Ideologue
Yi SOMETIMES
Grey Fox
Zoupa
Grallon
MIM
HMBob
Caliga
Joan
CCR
Crazy Canuck
Jacob
PDH
Neil
Merithyn MOSTLY
Brazen
Sheilbh ALWAYS
and Eddie Teach because he's a whiny baby who'll feel bad if he's not on my list, but also because he's pretty great :hug:

This is what I get?  I didn't even tell Korea when you cheated on her with that one chick.  Ass.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: merithyn on September 09, 2011, 08:18:41 PM
I'd have to say that my favorite poster (going strictly on what is posted and not what I know of people irl) is The Brain. Without fail, he makes me laugh, which is really all I ask for here.

By that token mine is Monkeybutt - with a good mention to Money - since he's my type of asshole.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

I fully intend to kill many of you now.  I'll do it too.  I'm crazy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on September 09, 2011, 08:20:44 PM
My favorite posters:

Capetan Mihali
Malthus
Barrister Boy SOMETIMES
DGuller
CdM
Tim MOSTLY
Ideologue
Yi SOMETIMES
Grey Fox
Zoupa
Grallon
MIM
HMBob
Caliga
Joan
CCR
Crazy Canuck
Jacob
PDH
Neil
Merithyn MOSTLY
Brazen
Sheilbh ALWAYS

This is what I get?  I didn't even tell Korea when you cheated on her with that one chick.  Ass.

I amended my list to include only me.
Kinemalogue

HisMajestyBOB

My favorite posters:

Capetan Mihali
Malthus
Barrister Boy SOMETIMES
DGuller
CdM
Tim MOSTLY
Ideologue
Yi SOMETIMES
Grey Fox
Zoupa
Grallon
MIM
HMBob
Caliga
Joan
CCR
Crazy Canuck
Jacob
PDH
Neil
Merithyn MOSTLY
Brazen
Sheilbh ALWAYS

:hug:

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2011, 03:17:09 PM
Enough about you, let's talk about grumbler some more.

He smells like whiskey and mothballs.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2011, 02:20:51 PM
I've only met Camper.  I almost feel like I've met Cal for some reason, but obviously I haven't.
It's probably because there was that one time I was coming up for Goettafest and I think we were gonna meet up and I called your cell, but you had it switched off or something.  It also might be because we stalk each other on Latitude... like I noticed you were in Myrtle Beach a few weeks back and was all like "cool, Spiess is on vacation" but then I saw you drive to some hick town and realized you were probably down there on business. :(

Anyway, I'll probably want to go up to the Hogbrauhaus for Oktoberfest soon if you want to try for another meetup.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Rasputin

Whoops. I forgot eddie teach and joan r (minsky?)  They remain somewhere among my favorite posters.
Who is John Galt?