Started by Caliga, September 02, 2011, 06:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Breaking news, 7.1 earthquake in the Aleutians.  Plz don't die kat. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on September 02, 2011, 06:39:20 AM
Plz don't die kat. :(

He'll be fine.  Even if he's washed out to sea from the tsunami, the Japanese whaling fleet will probably recognize their error after the 3rd harpoon, and bring him aboard.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Richard Hakluyt

Then he'd get a new job as a sumo champion and be rolling in money  :cool:

He's just the sort of chap who falls on his feet  :cool:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Any of youse guys heard the theory that the East Coast quake was caused by fracking?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 02, 2011, 07:57:53 AM
Any of youse guys heard the theory that the East Coast quake was caused by fracking?
No. I didn't even know there was fracking in Virginia.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2011, 07:59:12 AM

I don't believe there is.

viper37

don't know about that, but I don't think it's related.  Small earthquake, below 3 may happen due to some part of the fracking (not the fracking in itself, I think it's the injection of fluids and you need large quantities.  And I think there was no fracking operations in Virginia, only in Pennsylvania, am I right?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

I hope the Deadliest Catch fleet is alright!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

You would think that the politicians in Washington finally start hearing god's signals! :pope: 

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 02, 2011, 06:50:31 AM
Quote from: Caliga on September 02, 2011, 06:39:20 AM
Plz don't die kat. :(

He'll be fine.  Even if he's washed out to sea from the tsunami, the Japanese whaling fleet will probably recognize their error after the 3rd harpoon, and bring him aboard.
:lmfao:

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2011, 07:59:12 AM

There's none going on near me :(
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tonitrus

The breadth of the Aleutians just about = the breadth of the continental 48.  Kat is probably ok.