Newest GOP politician gay sex scandal---on Grindr no less...

Started by MadImmortalMan, August 30, 2011, 01:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2011, 01:10:37 PM
Yeah no way I am clicking that.

:lol:

So true.

Description, please. I have no wish to be fired for examining a pic of some greasy GOP politico's puckerhole.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

While the face pics seem fine, yeah ass cheek spreading seems a bit too much for someone with a public career. :P

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on August 30, 2011, 02:04:59 PM
While the face pics seem fine, yeah ass cheek spreading seems a bit too much for someone with a career. :P

In which important careers are people recognized by their ass cheeks?

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on August 30, 2011, 02:06:12 PM
While the face pics seem fine, yeah ass cheek spreading seems a bit too much for someone with a career. :P

I changed it it to public career.

What I find funny is that, while the cheek spread pics are a bit to an extreme, most of these "gay politician" scandals are really not that different from what most homos do on a daily basis. It's hilarious how blissfully unaware of our sexual habits the general public seems to be.

There is a reason I don't go into politics. :P

DGuller

The picture quality of the ass shot is just atrocious.  How can anyone tell whether he lost weight from that?

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on August 30, 2011, 02:12:31 PM

What I find funny is that, while the cheek spread pics are a bit to an extreme, most of these "gay politician" scandals are really not that different from what most homos do on a daily basis. It's hilarious how blissfully unaware of our sexual habits the general public seems to be.

I don't get it. Being gay is the scandals.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on August 30, 2011, 02:15:22 PM

I don't get it. Being gay is the scandal.
It's the hypocrisy.  There would be the same reaction if a prohibitionist was caught drinking or an anti-smoking crusader was caught smoking. 

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on August 30, 2011, 02:18:11 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 30, 2011, 02:15:22 PM

I don't get it. Being gay is the scandal.
It's the hypocrisy.  There would be the same reaction if a prohibitionist was caught drinking or an anti-smoking crusader was caught smoking.

Mart seemed to imply that the details regarding the gay sex make a difference.

viper37

Quote from: The Brain on August 30, 2011, 02:06:12 PM

I changed it it to public career.

There is a reason I don't go into politics. :P
you give blowjobs in public bathrooms and spread your ass on the camera for other dudes to see on a daily basis?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.