News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops, Coaches vs. Cancer Classic

Started by Berkut, August 08, 2011, 09:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

So my Wildcats are going to play in Madison Square Garden November 17th and 18th in the Coaches vs. Cancer classic.

November 17th
A&M vs. Mississippi State, 7pm tipoff
Arizona vs. St. Johns afterwards

November 18th
Consolation game
Championship game

I am so going. Anyone else interested? Seedy?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

If I still lived in Dela-where I'd be up for it.  Madison Square Garden is an awesome place to watch a game.  Food & beer selection are surprisingly good.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Only if I get to root for Lavin and st John
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Tickets purchased.

In other news, Arizona just moved up to the #1 spot in ESPNs recruiting rankings for 2012 with the signing of Brandon Ashley. Still hoping to get Kaleb Tarczewski as well. Even without Tarc, this class will put Arizona into the title mix in 2012 and onwards. Ridiculous depth.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Glad to see the Cats are back.

It would be nice to have depth.  Since Rick Barnes decided to turn Texas into a NBA staging area Texas has had none, I think he has about 7 scholarship players right now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."