News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Summer Allergies Blow...

Started by C.C.R., August 30, 2011, 05:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Ugh.  I hate Summer allergies.  I've been getting my dick knocked in the dirt at this time of year for as long as I can remember, and this year is the worst that it's been for a loooooooong time.  The drugs are doing a decent job of keeping the snot out of my head, but everything is draining into my chest & settling when I sleep, so I'm waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe & hacking for an hour or so to get it out before I can fall back asleep.  Tonight I was "lucky" in that it happened at 4am, which is "only" an hour before I have to get up anyways, so I just stayed up...

<_<

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

starbright

I take an allergy pill right before sleep. It means only 5 hours of sleep, but it's better than a snot induced headache.  :yucky:

BVN

I have my allergies around may - june, so I'm good for another 10 months or so. But I know what you're going trough and you have my sympathies.  :)

KRonn

I get allergies too. Hits about April-June. Then they hit in late August-September as other plants pollinate. Usually not too bad, though it can be a hassle. On bad days I take something that doesn't cause drowsiness early in the day so it doesn't affect sleeping. But some years ago I did develop allergies to some fruit, kinds that I used to eat all the time (nectarines, pears, apples, a few others). I can eat bananas, blueberries and a few other fruits, or canned fruit which doesn't cause problems.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Clarinex is my drug. Followed by Vicodin.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

With the asthma medications, the allergies aren't so bad.  Coupled with a pill of "Tylenol for allergies" once in a while, I'm mostly ok now.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

C.C.R.

Eddie Teach

I seem to have year-round allergies. Really sucks.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

I too dislike them and am feeling the ill effects.
PDH!

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

C.C.R.