News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Your stage collapse video of the day

Started by CountDeMoney, August 14, 2011, 05:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

When I watched the video this morning, I wondered what the hell 'Sugarland' was.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2011, 05:06:43 PM
When I watched the video this morning, I wondered what the hell 'Sugarland' was.
:rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Caliga

:huh: Even if you're not a country fan, I figure you would have heard of Jennifer Nettles because of that duet she did with Jon Bon Jovi, "Who Says You Can't Go Home?"  I mean, demographically and shit your wife MUST be a Bon Jovi fan. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 14, 2011, 05:20:53 PM
:huh: Even if you're not a country fan, I figure you would have heard of Jennifer Nettles because of that duet she did with Jon Bon Jovi, "Who Says You Can't Go Home?"  I mean, demographically and shit your wife MUST be a Bon Jovi fan. :)

:huh:

The only thing I recognized in your sentence was 'Bon Jovi'. Who SUCK.

Caliga

You know your wife loves them and thinks Jon Bon Jovi is HOTT.  Admit it.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 14, 2011, 05:24:21 PM
You know your wife loves them and thinks Jon Bon Jovi is HOTT.  Admit it.

Dude. Stop it.

I wish I had kept my mouth shut now.

Caliga

:D

Anyway, this is one of the numbers they would have (surely) been doing if their stage hadn't collapsed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0vUkOgZWmE

CountDeMoney

Ed's wife would annoy him more with the latest tunes for the kids, but she keeps getting interrupted with labor pains.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 14, 2011, 05:40:32 PM
Ed's wife would annoy him more with the latest tunes for the kids, but she keeps getting interrupted with labor pains.

:D

I'M THE MAP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxyYp5EEOQ

Cal just doesn't make sense. Why she would like some ancient fossil like Jon Bon Jovi is beyond me. Cal just ain't hip.

Razgovory

I don't understand why Cal thinks she is a Bon Jovi fan.  Bon Jovi wasn't cool in my day, and I'm 30.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on August 14, 2011, 06:28:47 PM
I don't understand why Cal thinks she is a Bon Jovi fan.  Bon Jovi wasn't cool in my day, and I'm 30.

Cal is a bit weird.

And if he had said 'John Cougar Melloncamp', it would have been grounds for a duel.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Barrister

While I share Cal's surprise that you don't know who Sugarland is, it has nothing to do with Bon Jovi. They're just a very popular country act. :huh:

Of course maybe that just goes to show how much country music my wife listens to. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.