Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2011, 04:06:06 AM
Quote from: The Larch on August 19, 2011, 02:10:26 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 18, 2011, 08:52:45 PM
All of those things are true though.  Each generation is worse than the one that came before it.
Oh our glorious cavemen ancestors, how has mankind fallen down since then.  :P
Btw, kudos to anti-Pope protesters in Spain. :thumbsup:
I dunno.  They had a picture in the paper yesterday of some middle-aged asshole screaming his head off at some young girl.  I mean, Catholics are less than regular people, and so are Southern Europeans (although either are still better than gays), but I've decided to judge those protesters to be assholes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:15:09 AM
I dunno.  They had a picture in the paper yesterday of some middle-aged asshole screaming his head off at some young girl.  I mean, Catholics are less than regular people, and so are Southern Europeans (although either are still better than gays), but I've decided to judge those protesters to be assholes.

Yep.  They'll be digging up dead nuns before you know it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Palisadoes

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2011, 04:06:06 AM
Btw, kudos to anti-Pope protesters in Spain. :thumbsup:

Whilst I am no fan of the Roman Catholic church, even I thought those "protesters" were wrong in their methods. By all means campaign for your cause, but don't force it to descend into violence - it's unnecessary and entirely undermines any legitimate points you may have had.