Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

It seems that particular HRA right is more effective at preventing the publication of the names of premiership players who can't keep it in their pants than anything else  :glare:

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on August 12, 2011, 04:28:54 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 12, 2011, 04:24:59 AM
Are you people still rioting?  What the hell?  Even the negroes at Watts and Compton managed to go home for dinner.
No, you can't move for coppers. Like I said I suspect this was a police raid.

In other local news the Sony warehouse in Enfield that looters set fire to on Monday is still burning and is likely to for another two days. It stinks as you go past on the train. It's apparently badly affected the UK's independent music production.

Steve Jobs is moving towards global dominance. He already has more money than the US government, he is sueing the living shit out of Samsung and has crippled "physical" music industry.

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on August 12, 2011, 04:39:50 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on August 11, 2011, 05:37:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 11, 2011, 02:38:24 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 11, 2011, 02:17:13 PM
"[Britain is] two nations between whom there is no intercourse and no sympathy; who are as ignorant of each other's habits, thoughts, and feelings, as if they were dwellers in different zones, or inhabitants of different planets. The rich and the poor."
- Benjamin Disraeli
This isn't 1870 anymore.  Otherwise, you would be busy getting beaten to death in the Russian Empire for you unsavory crimes.

This reminds me of something a history lecturer of mine said. The Russian Empire was quite gentle with its subject peoples compared to some. When in 1905 some Finns staged a protest against the Russian government, they were dispersed by cossacks with whips. The British Empire would have sent in the machine guns. :bowler:

Finland is hardly representative of the Russian empire.

Yeah. What a load of bollocks. Russians were one of the most brutal ones, especially during the 19th century. Poles had some of the best comparison here, living under three different empires for over a century, and the Russian part was considered to have by far the worst political conditions. Austrians were the most benevolent, and Prussians were strict but recognized the rule of law. Russians were lawless and brutal thugs.

Richard Hakluyt

Yes, I can recall reading about Austria-Hungary and it's minority problems, the Poles were not much of a problem despite their large numbers because there were visible unattractive alternatives.

Tsarist Russia was much gentler than the Soviet Union of course, though that sets the bar rather low.

Brazen

Ed Anger

Quote from: Brazen on August 12, 2011, 07:40:04 AM
The Facebook page of the Enfield rioter. All you need to know, really.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=776392700&sk=wall

QuoteOther   
I <3 CHICKEN, Cathall E.11, when your in a relationship, everyone adds your bf/gf..WHYY?, Girl:Bbz dnt tell any1 about this. Boy:'of course' (NXT DAY) Man Caned Dat!, LOOOOOL: Laugh out out out out out Loud :/, Your So Gassed'KMT ; YOUR THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING !!, I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK, Vybz Kartel, Oreo, Why can't people spell when they create a fan page??, Wankin Off, But Are You Gonna Dildoe??, Going Swimming But Are You Wearin Speedos!?!?!?, Official Mixtape Awards, more guys have been in out and out of her than public transport fam!, The chinese people who sells pirate DVD's down at leyton Mills ASDA!and 2 more

wut?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Richard Hakluyt

Tamas

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 12, 2011, 07:44:22 AM

QuoteOther   
I <3 CHICKEN, Cathall E.11, when your in a relationship, everyone adds your bf/gf..WHYY?, Girl:Bbz dnt tell any1 about this. Boy:'of course' (NXT DAY) Man Caned Dat!, LOOOOOL: Laugh out out out out out Loud :/, Your So Gassed'KMT ; YOUR THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING !!, I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK, Vybz Kartel, Oreo, Why can't people spell when they create a fan page??, Wankin Off, But Are You Gonna Dildoe??, Going Swimming But Are You Wearin Speedos!?!?!?, Official Mixtape Awards, more guys have been in out and out of her than public transport fam!, The chinese people who sells pirate DVD's down at leyton Mills ASDA!and 2 more

wut?

So beemo's in Enfield now?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tamas on August 12, 2011, 07:46:33 AM

is she the rich chick?

No, she is the one who volunteered to be an "Olympic Ambassador"  :lol:

Tamas

I am utterly shocked by the waves of dumbness just storming into my face from that page. Of course I cant understand half of what she is writing, but, ugh.

If at least 10% of your population is like that, you are fucked.

Brazen

Oh shit.

QuoteIPCC say man was arrested at Northwick Park tube station in possession of offensive weapon and drugs and became seriously ill shortly after. Appeals for calm amid heightened tensions in Northwick Park. IPCC working quickly to establish details of arrest incident.

"Arrest incident" generally means he died when they sat on him after he wouldn't drop his weapon.

IPCC = Independent Police Complaints Committee

Brazen

He's not dead yet. Form the IPCC site:
QuoteThe Independent Police Complaints Commission is investigating the circumstances surrounding an incident in which a man became seriously ill in British Transport Police custody.

The 24 year-old man was arrested by BTP officers at Northwick Park Underground Station at approximately 14.50pm Wednesday afternoon (10.8.11) and taken to Wembley Park Police Station Custody Suite. While in custody he became ill and was taken to hospital, where he remains in a serious condition.

The incident was referred to the IPCC on Wednesday evening and an independent investigation was begun. Investigators have recovered the CCTV from the custody suite and will also be checking for CCTV from the train and Northwick Park station.

Commissioner Sarah Green, who will oversee the investigation, said:

"We have met with members of the man's family to discuss our role and our investigation will seek answers to the important questions they no doubt have."

The investigation will look at what happened when officers first came into contact with the man through to his time in the custody suite, the cause of his illness and whether the police or custody staff could have taken any action to prevent that cause or seek medical assistance earlier.

Valmy

Quote from: Ideologue on August 11, 2011, 08:15:21 PM
Scots nationalists hate it when you bring up Culloden.

I bring it up whenever I can.

Scots nationalists try to deny the fact that their history is really just the long struggle of Scots to defeat their arch enemies...which of course are other Scots.

Culloden was actually a great example of that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Brazen on August 12, 2011, 08:08:48 AM
Oh shit.

QuoteIPCC say man was arrested at Northwick Park tube station in possession of offensive weapon and drugs and became seriously ill shortly after. Appeals for calm amid heightened tensions in Northwick Park. IPCC working quickly to establish details of arrest incident.

"Arrest incident" generally means he died when they sat on him after he wouldn't drop his weapon.

IPCC = Independent Police Complaints Committee

[Languish attitude]can I buy the popcorns for evening TV?[/Languish attitude]

I am sorry, truth is I am rather disturbed by the whole thing. Not "only" because I know a couple of you guys from there, but also that while I have never had any illusions about the British lower classes, it is unbelievable to me that such sheer greed and lack of respect for society can / is allowed to surface so violently there.