And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to me.

Started by Razgovory, August 06, 2011, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on August 06, 2011, 07:57:40 AM
I also thought Raz was younger.

Year 1981 was a good one, it seems. It gave us both Jaron and Raz.

I was born in 1980
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

Happy Birthday!!  30 is the new 40, you know :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

I'll be 29 next month.  Lame.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on August 06, 2011, 12:05:16 PM
Happy Birthday!!  30 is the new 40, you know :mellow:

I was hoping it was the new the 25.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on August 06, 2011, 01:19:08 PM
I was hoping it was the new the 25.

Not with the way health care costs have been going.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Slargos

Quote from: Jaron on August 06, 2011, 11:46:49 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 06, 2011, 07:57:40 AM
I also thought Raz was younger.

Year 1981 was a good one, it seems. It gave us both Jaron and Raz.

I was born in 1980

A good year. :smoke:

Eddie Teach

Slargos sent letters to people in Ohio telling them to vote for Reagan that year.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I went to Japanese Restaurant that opened in town this year for my birthday.  I now understand why George Bush puked on the Japanese Prime Minister.  Ugh.  I feel sick to my stomach.