News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to me.

Started by Razgovory, August 06, 2011, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I'm 30 today.  Fuck you all. :mad:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadBurgerMaker

Tamas

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Martinus

I also thought Raz was younger.

Year 1981 was a good one, it seems. It gave us both Jaron and Raz.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on August 06, 2011, 07:50:27 AM
I thought you were close to my age.

Maybe. In which case, I'm also old.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on August 06, 2011, 07:57:40 AM
I also thought Raz was younger.

Year 1981 was a good one, it seems. It gave us both Jaron and Raz.

I was younger.  Yesterday.  Younger still in '81.

sbr