And we're back!

Main Menu

What Would Be In Your Manifesto ?

Started by mongers, July 26, 2011, 09:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Viking on July 26, 2011, 10:08:27 AM
- continental philosophy

I know. Those goddamn ancient Greeks. Bloody idiots.

Norgy

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 26, 2011, 10:03:39 AM
All timmays, flamboyant homos, bloggers, twitter users, podcast makers and users, hipsters, nerds, geeks and mouthy women would be rounded up and disposed of.

How would this disposal be done?
I suggest a gigantic catapult.

Viking

Quote from: Martinus on July 26, 2011, 11:08:22 AM
Quote from: Viking on July 26, 2011, 10:08:27 AM
- continental philosophy

I know. Those goddamn ancient Greeks. Bloody idiots.

sometimes people should just google terms when they don't understand them..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_philosophy

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Norgy on July 26, 2011, 11:09:51 AM
All timmays, flamboyant homos, bloggers, twitter users, podcast makers and users, hipsters, nerds, geeks and mouthy women would be rounded up and disposed of.

I suggest using a tall blonde man armed to the teeth and dressed as a policeman be used instead.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Norgy

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on July 26, 2011, 11:07:47 AM

I'm not flamboyant. I'm a podcast user though.

I have judged you to be the Polack Perez Hilton.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on July 26, 2011, 10:01:21 AM
Quote from: Neil on July 26, 2011, 09:37:21 AM
An orderly world, where everyone knows who is above them and who is beneath them.  A world where people do what they're told, and where they're told what to do for their own good.  A world where science and progress aren't restrained.  A world where the population of the world is less than half a billion, and breeding is strictly controlled.  A world where we're able to set aside large areas as parkland, where nature can take it's course.  A world where people live in cities.  A world where we treat things like religious fundamentalism and homosexuality as mental disorders, rather than badges of pride.
What's the purpose of treating homosexuality, if you don't breed anyway? Surely, marrying the daughter of your boss is not a social imperative.
Maintaining order.  Besides, my society would breed at replacement level.

Marriage is a social imperative.  Women are useful for keeping men's socially destructive tendencies under control.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Norgy on July 26, 2011, 11:09:51 AM

Worked to death in a coal mine.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: Norgy on July 26, 2011, 11:17:52 AM
A tad too soon.

You are just as dead if you are killed with a catapult.

Barrister

I'm fairly allergic to manifestos.  I hate people who always go to first principles in a political discussion, and fail to look at the practical considerations of what is being discussed.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Viking

Quote from: Barrister on July 26, 2011, 11:22:15 AM
I'm fairly allergic to manifestos.  I hate people who always go to first principles in a political discussion, and fail to look at the practical considerations of what is being discussed.

No wonder people hate lawyers.

The Brain

I find the term "manifesto" offensive. Why not "personifesto" or dare I say it "womynifesto"?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Norgy

You're Edmund Burke reborn, aren't you?  :hmm:

Barrister

Quote from: Norgy on July 26, 2011, 11:40:11 AM

You're Edmund Burke reborn, aren't you?  :hmm:

You flatter me sir. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.