Agelastus

I'm in.

Mid-table mediocrity here I come! :showoff:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Agelastus

Quote from: Josephus on May 19, 2014, 01:53:05 PM
strange cause I can see all of you in there...but myself. Anyone see me?

:huh:

I do.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Josephus

Yup, thanks. I see what I did wrong.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

It's a more palatable website at home where I have AdBlock.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

It's free. ;)

We could upgrade to the non-ad one if you like.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Nah, as I said it's already add free in Chrome. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Quote from: HVC on May 18, 2014, 07:26:44 PM
Quote from: Josephus on May 18, 2014, 07:18:56 PM
Right then. Anyone up for a World Cup pool...pick the game result sort of thing?

Spains gonna play keep away all the way to the cup. Germany's a contender though. For some reason I think Brazil's gonna humiliate themselves at home.

Germany is in very poor form. A lot of our players were injured this season. I think last year we would have been a contender and could have beaten everybody. But this year, I don't see it.

Warspite

Don't any of you bet on, predict wins for, or back Croatia in any form of sweepstake, wager or predictor whatsoever. :ultra:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Norgy

http://www.oa.no/nyheter/article7368968.ece

There are some defensive tactics to be learnt here.
Norwegian russ vs. firefighters.

Viking

Quote from: Norgy on May 20, 2014, 06:59:29 AM
http://www.oa.no/nyheter/article7368968.ece

There are some defensive tactics to be learnt here.
Norwegian russ vs. firefighters.

The best advice I have ever gotten in my life was this.

When playing rugby against a visiting Royal Navy ship make sure one of the ships officers is the referee, then, in principle, breaking the laws or the game is disobeying orders.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

HVC

Quote from: Warspite on May 20, 2014, 06:38:26 AM
Don't any of you bet on, predict wins for, or back Croatia in any form of sweepstake, wager or predictor whatsoever. :ultra:
valmy , you have one job, crush Warspite's spirit.  I know you want to. 
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

In June we're all Croatian.

Liep

I still need a team to root for. Denmark's not in, Zlatanland is also not there, in fact, none of my Scandinavian brethren are there. :weep:

Valmy

Root for France, Didier Deschamps is a beloved man of the people. :frog:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

I'll go with England as usual.