News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How your fridge looks like?

Started by Grey Fox, July 20, 2011, 07:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Razgovory on July 20, 2011, 01:28:27 PM
We actually have two fridges, one we never use (but discovered last month was still hooked up and working).  The one not in use has a cheap frozen pizza from about 12 years ago, and some other assorted crap.  We also have a large freezer, but that does not work (and when I opened it last month the smell was overpowering).

[CdM] When the large freezer stops working, bury the hooker. [/CdM]
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 02:44:09 PM
My fridge currently holds half a pound of Canaries' hard cheese for a coming home party on Friday, three bottles of wine, 10 containers of condensed milk for my coffee, a beer, five bottles of assorted hard liquors, a box of eggs, a container of toast bread, and some containers with fibre and slimming stuff I no longer use.  :ph34r:
You keep hard liquors in a fridge?

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2011, 04:10:55 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 02:44:09 PM
My fridge currently holds half a pound of Canaries' hard cheese for a coming home party on Friday, three bottles of wine, 10 containers of condensed milk for my coffee, a beer, five bottles of assorted hard liquors, a box of eggs, a container of toast bread, and some containers with fibre and slimming stuff I no longer use.  :ph34r:
You keep hard liquors in a fridge?

lolz, how plebian.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Person 23 has a good beer in their fridge: Session.  26 as well with the Anchor Steam.  The blind person is forgiven for having Coors Light in their fridge.  Siege?  Still not.  Way too much Miller Lite.  I agree with the poster who said the captions are as interesting as the shots.  A nice collection.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Threviel