News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How your fridge looks like?

Started by Grey Fox, July 20, 2011, 07:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

http://markmenjivar.com/you-are-what-you-eat/

Artists goes around the US & takes pictures of people's fridge.

WoW, so much coke.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Scipio

Holy shit, a Chicom goldminer has taken over Grey Wolfe's account!  Wtf kind of Chinglish is that thread topic?
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Grey Fox

Quote from: Scipio on July 20, 2011, 07:11:41 AM
Holy shit, a Chicom goldminer has taken over Grey Wolfe's account!  Wtf kind of Chinglish is that thread topic?

Zu ma?

www.mmovalue.com

Ed Anger

There is zero chance I'm going to post pics of my fridges and freezers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

In some respect the captions are more interesting than the photos:

Owner of Defunct Amusement Park | Alpine, TX | 1-Person Household | Former WW II Prisoner of War.

Journalist/Designer/School Teacher | Austin, TX | 3-Person Household | Writes the obituaries for the local newspaper.

Executive Assistant | San Antonio, TX | 1-Person Household | Divorced after 33 years of marriage.

International Businessman | San Antonio, TX | 1-Person Household | Divorced after 33 years of marriage.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 20, 2011, 07:06:49 AM
http://markmenjivar.com/you-are-what-you-eat/

Artists goes around the US & takes pictures of people's fridge.

WoW, so much coke.

I was surprised by the scarcity of soda drinks in the photos.

Grey Fox

I'm surprised by the amount of food labelled as Organic/Bio.

Brazen

Fridge 8 belongs to Timothy "Eater X" Janus.

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on July 20, 2011, 08:03:10 AM
Fridge 8 belongs to Timothy "Eater X" Janus.

You've seen this man's fridge ? :hmm:

:P

Brazen

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on July 20, 2011, 07:53:56 AM
I was surprised by the scarcity of soda drinks in the photos.

Soda doesn't need to be kept refrigerated, so the more crowded refrigerators may have had a couple cans hidden somewhere and the box relegated to the pantry.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

We actually have two fridges, one we never use (but discovered last month was still hooked up and working).  The one not in use has a cheap frozen pizza from about 12 years ago, and some other assorted crap.  We also have a large freezer, but that does not work (and when I opened it last month the smell was overpowering).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

My fridge currently holds half a pound of Canaries' hard cheese for a coming home party on Friday, three bottles of wine, 10 containers of condensed milk for my coffee, a beer, five bottles of assorted hard liquors, a box of eggs, a container of toast bread, and some containers with fibre and slimming stuff I no longer use.  :ph34r:

MadImmortalMan

I have a second fridge in the garage containing almost exclusively beer of 20 or so varieties. And a Guinness bottle opener hanging inside.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Viking

I have condiments, cheese, ham and onions. I also have a grocery store in my building, so I keep low stocks of everything.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.