FP Magazine: "Was John F. Kennedy the worst U.S. president of the 20th century"

Started by jimmy olsen, July 19, 2011, 12:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 22, 2011, 09:12:27 AM
The Monroe Doctrine is whatever we say it is, whenever we feel like it.  Lawtard.
Not anymore.  Now it's whatever China says it is.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on July 22, 2011, 07:21:38 PM
The Monroe Doctrine is whatever we say it is, whenever we feel like it.  Lawtard.
:lol:  Those Chinese sure have you spooked!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2011, 07:05:51 PM
Quote from: Malthus on July 22, 2011, 09:18:33 AM
You gotta admire the man who popularized the term "pig-fucking" as a political term of art.  ;)
:yes: You do.  The problem is, no one knows who started that whole "pig-fucking" story.

I think it was a humorist.  We had this discussion before.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2011, 07:25:10 PM

Well they have bought some mines are something in Alberta.  Hey, maybe his wife's dad is ChiCom!  That would explain a lot.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2011, 07:27:19 PM
Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2011, 07:25:10 PM
Well they have bought some mines are something in Alberta.
It's odd.  They coming in and being chased out.  The Feds are courting them though.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.