News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Politics EXPLAINED...by the medium of cows

Started by Josquius, July 16, 2011, 06:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Then you don't kill all the cows silly Polack, you've got to keep some to breed.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Jacob on July 17, 2011, 03:20:41 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2011, 11:55:55 PMWhat?  Is my personality not vivid enough here?  If I crank it up any more I'll be frothing at the mouth and chewing the keyboard.

You're too multidimensional :hug:

My favourite post of yourse were the ones were you were going on a date and you planned out all your strats with maps and everything.

But yeah, Brain's got it... you come across as more lucid and sane compared to many of the posters here.

This.

Raz, you're a good guy; in some ways you just need a couple of lucky breaks.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 17, 2011, 08:00:21 AM
Then you don't kill all the cows silly Polack, you've got to keep some to breed.  :P
I didnt agree with Jacob's post because it was my stance on cows, but because it parodied my anti-breeder rhetoric.

sbr

Quote from: Jacob on July 17, 2011, 03:20:41 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2011, 11:55:55 PMWhat?  Is my personality not vivid enough here?  If I crank it up any more I'll be frothing at the mouth and chewing the keyboard.

You're too multidimensional :hug:

My favourite post of yourse were the ones were you were going on a date and you planned out all your strats with maps and everything.

But yeah, Brain's got it... you come across as more lucid and sane compared to many of the posters here.

That was a great thread.  :)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on July 17, 2011, 10:23:49 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 17, 2011, 08:00:21 AM
I didnt agree with Jacob's post because it was my stance on cows, but because it parodied my anti-breeder rhetoric.

The same logic applies to humans.  :cool:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?