Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: Jacob on July 16, 2011, 02:38:08 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 16, 2011, 12:12:23 PM
Yep, it's accurate.

*slaps Jacob*

Oh you and your kinky fetishes.

Posting on Languish About Cows:

Tyr: "Hey guys, I just realized that you can get milk from cows. At least you can in the UK, not sure about the US? Do you even have cows there?"

Timmy: "Hey guys, I just found an artickle! Someone talked about milking a cwo in space! Astounding!"

CountdeMoney: "I like to tie my cows up before milking them."

The Brain: "Why is everyone talking about cows all of a sudden? I find it very exciting :perv:"

Slargos: "The brown cows are milking us! If you don't see it you're a hypocrite!"

Siegebreaker: "You can't milk a dead cow. That's why I always instruct my guys to take out the opfor and their cows."

grumbler: "Sorry, that cow won't hunt."

Caliga: "Udder pics pls."

Martinus: "Cow's are disgusting. Milking them is disgusting. In Poland we're enlightened and frown on bovine-human interaction. I hope we kill all the cows and everyone who ever has said anything nice about a cow."

garbon: ":huh: You can milk bulls too."

Norgesvenn: "My milking days are over...."

DerSpiess: "It's a cow needs milking it's not my problem. Why can't it milk itself?"

Grey Fox: "I'll milk a cow, okay, but I'm not going to marry it."

BarristerBoy: "They've announced the name of the team: The Winnipeg Cowpokes!"

Ed Anger: "I'm thinking of buying an automatic cow for the kids. I can afford it."

Minsky: "My preference is for cows milked in France."

DGuller: "I'm not sure that using a hypothetical bovine mortality table is the best way to discuss milking."

:lol:

Well done sir. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

QuoteEd Anger: "I'm thinking of buying an automatic cow for the kids. I can afford it."

or a cow launcher.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

MadBurgerMaker

I do too, but that's cool because all mine would say is "HURR DURR HURR" or some variation of that.   :)

Jacob

Some people are more easily pegged than others, alas.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on July 16, 2011, 11:37:01 PM

What?  Is my personality not vivid enough here?  If I crank it up any more I'll be frothing at the mouth and chewing the keyboard.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2011, 11:55:55 PM

What?  Is my personality not vivid enough here?  If I crank it up any more I'll be frothing at the mouth and chewing the keyboard.

Your mistake is trying to stand out as insane.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: The Brain on July 17, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2011, 11:55:55 PM

Your mistake is trying to stand out as insane.

:lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2011, 11:55:55 PMWhat?  Is my personality not vivid enough here?  If I crank it up any more I'll be frothing at the mouth and chewing the keyboard.

You're too multidimensional :hug:

My favourite post of yourse were the ones were you were going on a date and you planned out all your strats with maps and everything.

But yeah, Brain's got it... you come across as more lucid and sane compared to many of the posters here.

Martinus

I wouldn't make the "cow's" typo but otherwise it is pretty accurate.  :cool:

Eddie Teach

Not surprising that Martinus eschews milk, steak and burgers.  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 17, 2011, 06:52:56 AM
Not surprising that Martinus eschews milk, steak and burgers.  :rolleyes:
Lol wtf. I love steak and burgers.