No Small Fries: Restaurant Bans Kids Under Six Years Old

Started by garbon, July 12, 2011, 02:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2011, 01:49:12 PM
I was just on a 6 hour trip to Canaries. There were about 10 little kids on the plane. At least one of them was wailing at any given time. So go fuck yourself.

So people with kids are supposed to become immobile?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on July 14, 2011, 01:54:21 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2011, 01:49:12 PM
I was just on a 6 hour trip to Canaries. There were about 10 little kids on the plane. At least one of them was wailing at any given time. So go fuck yourself.

So people with kids are supposed to become immobile?

They can drive. Noone "has" to fly to a vacation spot. You are the one with a problem - you should accomodate others, not expect others to adjust. Some people suffer from diseases that result in a horrible body odor - it may not be their fault, but they are the ones expected to come up with an extra effort not to cause annoyance to others, not just shrug and have others suffer. It's basic courtesy.

Slargos

"My kid is so quiet"

"Oh, my dog is all bark, he doesn't bite"

And yet here we are.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone admit that "Oh, my kid is a little whiney screamer." or "Watch out. The dog is rabid. He may look cute but he will take your fingers."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2011, 01:56:07 PM
They can drive.

To the Canaries? :P

Well maybe they could take cruise...just not one Marty is on.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2011, 01:49:12 PMI was just on a 6 hour trip to Canaries. There were about 10 little kids on the plane. At least one of them was wailing at any given time. So go fuck yourself.

If crying babies really bother you that much, I recommend that you look into something like this. It's likely to be more effective than bitching on internet message boards.

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on July 14, 2011, 01:56:52 PM
I don't think I've ever heard anyone admit that "Oh, my kid is a little whiney screamer." or "Watch out. The dog is rabid. He may look cute but he will take your fingers."

Usually because if their dog bites he has probably already been put down.

No explanation on the kid part  :ph34r:

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on July 14, 2011, 01:56:52 PM
"My kid is so quiet"

"Oh, my dog is all bark, he doesn't bite"

And yet here we are.

Well, if it's rabid it usually gets put down.

We just got a puppy, and when meeting other dogs for the first time it's pretty customary to ask "hey, is your dog good with puppies?" I've gotten a few honest "no, not at all" and even a few pre-emptive "my dog's not well socialized".

So you do hear accurate assesments sometimes.

But yeah, some people are idiots and that extends to how they manage their dog.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2011, 01:57:03 PM
They can drive.

They dont have to go to Canaries. Anyway, go fuck your porker and produce more screaming shits, and then act all surprised when people are annoyed. I'm thru with this thread.p

Ed Anger

I sorta wish I had never bought that RV. I want to have my kids annoy people like Mart now.

Jacob

We ask the owner of the dog, not the dog. Naturally. Dogs don't talk, you see.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2011, 02:00:13 PM
They dont have to go to Canaries. Anyway, go fuck your porker and produce more screaming shits, and then act all surprised when people are annoyed. I'm thru with this thread.p

:lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on July 14, 2011, 02:00:13 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2011, 01:57:03 PM
They can drive.

RAGE QUIT!