News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 08:51:01 AM
Calling for 6" to 12" of snow today, the day I have two job interviews, one of which is all the way down in DC.  Even God wants me to stay unemployed.
Good luck bro  :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 09:30:53 AM
It's like the 70's again. Snow after snow after snow. IT WAS FUN WHEN I WAS 7, BUT NOT NOW.
Back then wasn't everyone all "LOL here comes a: new ice age!" :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 09:37:15 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 09:30:53 AM
It's like the 70's again. Snow after snow after snow. IT WAS FUN WHEN I WAS 7, BUT NOT NOW.
Back then wasn't everyone all "LOL here comes a: new ice age!" :)

Yeah.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 08:46:32 AM
MORE GLOBAL WARMING PLZ

No ty. I like having the temperature occasionally drop below 60.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 09:36:33 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 08:51:01 AM
Calling for 6" to 12" of snow today, the day I have two job interviews, one of which is all the way down in DC.  Even God wants me to stay unemployed.
Good luck bro  :hug:

CANCELLED LOLZ SUCKA

Ed Anger

Time to run to the supermarket to get EGGS AND BREAD. MAH BABIES NEED EGGS AND BREAD.

Ed Anger

Ugh, I just looked outside. It is that fine snow bullshit and the wind has picked up.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 10:24:45 AM
Time to run to the supermarket to get EGGS AND BREAD. MAH BABIES NEED EGGS AND BREAD.
I guess when the weather gets bad, people have a compulsion to make French toast. :hmm:

Maximus

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 08:46:32 AM
I would have not been able to get in due to the heavy snow out there this morning. :mad:
:rolleyes:

Caliga

The roads weren't plowed, and still aren't.

Ed Anger

I lost a snowball fight. I was outnumbered 5 to 1.

A black kitty from the neighborhood watched while I was outflanked repeatedly and driven into the garage.

Savonarola

Things must be terrible in the north; they're actually showing the weather on The Weather Channel.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 03:47:05 PM
A black kitty from the neighborhood watched while I was outflanked repeatedly and driven into the garage.

I hope you put out some food for the aforementioned black kitty.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 04:02:56 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 21, 2014, 03:47:05 PM

I hope you put out some food for the aforementioned black kitty.

behavior like that "kitty's" does not get rewarded.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney