News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Air con's gone in the office again. Temp's off the chart, which only goes up to 32C/90F.

crazy canuck

They had been predicting a dry summer this year and so far so good.  Its been in the mid to low 20s most of the summer.  It will be around 33 today but that is an outlier temp.  It will go back to the pleasant mid 20s the rest of the week.

CountDeMoney

Maximus

Forecast calls for 30+ degrees with no wind or rain for the next 10 days.

Kill me, please

crazy canuck

Quote from: Maximus on July 16, 2013, 12:56:00 PM
Forecast calls for 30+ degrees with no wind or rain for the next 10 days.

Kill me, please

You did choose to live there  :)

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 16, 2013, 11:05:48 AM
They had been predicting a dry summer this year and so far so good.  Its been in the mid to low 20s most of the summer.  It will be around 33 today but that is an outlier temp.  It will go back to the pleasant mid 20s the rest of the week.

Yeah, it's been a good summer so far.

Maximus

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 16, 2013, 02:48:32 PM
You did choose to live there  :)
I have chosen to live elsewhere for some time now and this is my primary reason. That does not mean I live elsewhere. When you have a family the coefficient of static friction is considerable.

katmai

Ditch em, they are holding you back, you have your green card now!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 16, 2013, 09:45:34 AM
Beautiful weather here in Lancashire for the past week or so, set to last another week at least. Sunny, but not getting above the mid-20s (mid-70s), usually with a breeze too  :cool:

Yeah, the extra 5C or so down here, makes it just the wrong side of that.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

lustindarkness

Feels like 94, gonna go grill a steak now.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4

"I am not tropical, I am not a toucan"
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Accuweather says it's only 89 outside, but I don't trust it.  It was 85 when I rolled into work this morning.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

lustindarkness

Quote from: derspiess on July 17, 2013, 11:23:01 AM
Accuweather says it's only 89 outside, but I don't trust it.  It was 85 when I rolled into work this morning.

Accuweather sucks, my SIII brought it, for example, accuweather has not updated since 09:22 and says 80 even after refreshing numerous times, weatherbug has the correct 90 feels like 95 as of right now at 15:07.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Environment Canada says it's a pleasant 22c / 74F right now in Edmonton.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.