News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Was only 101 today. No big.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Egads. I just saw the extended forecast for Normandy. Doomtitty is coming.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Supposed to hit 100 today.

At least I'm not down in the city with all that glass and concrete.  That's like walking around with a tanning reflector around your neck.

Brazen

Level 3 heatwave warnings in place in the south east of the UK. Temperatures have reached over 30 nearly every day for a week and don't dip far below 20 at night. It's giving me a constant bad hair day.

Still only temporary air con in the office, so I bought a desk fan that's currently aimed up one sleeve and out the other.

Filming a video interview shortly, the lights should be nice and cosy!

KRonn

The heat index for the Boston area south is supposed to be 105. That's supposed to be temp plus humidity buy IMO it feels worse with the humidity.

derspiess

Only supposed to be 93 here, though the heat index will put it well into the 100s.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Motherfucking 100 even today.

There are going to be some dead motherfuckers downtown tonight, man.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 19, 2013, 02:49:29 PM
Motherfucking 100 even today.

There are going to be some dead motherfuckers downtown tonight, man.

Sunny and 75 here.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

It's supposedly 77 outside now after that thunderstorm rolled through.  I'm not buying it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maximus

Heat index of 41 right now

katmai

Brrr time to put some thermals on then!

Maximus

Sorry, I should have specified "right now" is post-18th century

katmai

You are in America now, start speaking American or we will deport your ass back to where you came from, ya dig?

Maximus

Nope, I am a citizen. It is my duty to help my country :).

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 18, 2013, 08:06:51 AM
Egads. I just saw the extended forecast for Normandy. Doomtitty is coming.

I think you're gettig what we've had for the last week or so, but with the added benefit on the warm air building over a continent, so thunderstorms FTW. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"