News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I couldn't sleep last night.  It stormed all night.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Lovely day for getting out and about, thank god for the rain, now the meadows, forests and fields look like they should be, green, even some of the little forest fords have been up over that last few days.

In the 60s and the sun is feeling nicely strong, t-shirt weather, just about.

The swallows have returned to the meadows hereabouts over the last couple of days.

Salisbury cathedral was looking magnificent, all clean, scaffolding down, ready for the Queens visit tomorrow. 

England is as it should be, a green and pleasant land; saving the politicians etc.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

I bought two more bird feeders and new bird seed to keep the cat occupied in the mornings and shit on the Dazzling Urbanites' deck downstairs.  ALWAYS HOLD THE HIGH GROUND

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 03:41:21 PM
I bought two more bird feeders and new bird seed to keep the cat occupied in the mornings and shit on the Dazzling Urbanites' deck downstairs.  ALWAYS HOLD THE HIGH GROUND

My kid's favorite thing to do these days is fill up the feeders with birdseed.  We also have one of those squirrel feeders out there but I haven't put corn on it in ages.  Due to its shape, Tommy keeps calling it "the bird chair" :lolL
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I think I'm going to sleep under a workbench. HOLY CRAP.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: katmai on April 29, 2012, 09:56:25 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 29, 2012, 09:55:07 PM
You guys would NOT have liked Florida this past week. :)
I'm pretty sure i wouldn't like Florida ANY week.

:grr:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Razgovory on April 29, 2012, 10:01:00 PM
I despise Florida.  I've been there twice.  Didn't care for it either time.

:grr: x 3

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2012, 03:41:21 PM

I need to get something back out.  Listening to my cats chirp at the birds through the window is both cute and entertaining. :wub:

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 01, 2012, 08:56:24 PM
I think I'm going to sleep under a workbench. HOLY CRAP.

Guess that storm that hit here is on it's way to you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on April 30, 2012, 10:03:25 AM
Yesterday: hottest April day in recorded history for Vienna: 30°C.

:yes:

derspiess

I'd feel the same about Florida were it not for Miami Beach.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall