And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on June 19, 2012, 06:40:50 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 19, 2012, 06:09:37 AM
Fuck, it's gonna be hot as nigger balls the next three days.  I wanna move to Vermont.  :(
I hope you like snow on Labor Day. :)

I do.  I bloody hate anything over 78 degrees.  Makes me a real right bitch.

PDH

Even when the day gets to 90 degrees (shocking!) the night temps in Laramie always cool down into the 50s in summer.  Being so high up there is nothing to keep the heat in.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HVC

Fuck you global warming. Too hot to sleep with AC, but the buzzing is waking me up :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Brazen

We had summer yesterday and up to 23 degrees (72-ish). Back to continual rain for at least another month.

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on June 21, 2012, 03:34:29 AM
We had summer yesterday and up to 23 degrees (72-ish). Back to continual rain for at least another month.

I don't recall ever seeing it this green at this time of year.   :cool:

Yes, a fair bit of rain today, but given it'll dry within a day, given enough sunshine.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

It hit 100 on the dot at BWI today.  Now that is some bullshit right there.

KRonn

In the mid 90s F (35 C) and humid here in Massachusetts.  Loving it though, looking forward to some hot weather, especially for my rather large veggie garden. I'm fine sleeping though. I cool down the bedroom with the A/C, turn it off before I go to bed, and the overhead fan keeps things cool enough for me overnight. Been this hot for two days but supposed to cool off during the day tomorrow,  Friday.

CountDeMoney

So gorgeous last night and today, cool and breezy in the upper 60s, low 70s.

But that heatwave sitting on top of the Midwest is on its way:  forecasts for 96 and 98 on Thursday and Friday, respectively.  Ed and Cal, looks like the Ohio Valley basin is going to be a skillet tomorrow.

Looks like pool time at my sister's.  Might as well work on my tan in peace and quiet while the nieces are at camp all week.

Ed Anger

Oh yeah, I'm preparing. 97 Thursday? FUCK THAT SHIT. KIDS YOU STAY INSIDE. I'LL DRUG YOU IF I HAVE TO.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

So I spent last week waking up at night because I was hot...this morning I woke up because I was freezing! :angry:

I feel a cold coming on. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Weather.com forecast for the next 5 days in my zip code, highs:

98, 103, 105, 103, 98.  FML.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: ulmont on June 27, 2012, 08:44:53 PM
Weather.com forecast for the next 5 days in my zip code, highs:

98, 103, 105, 103, 98.  FML.

For mine, weather forecast for the next ten days:  93, 97, 96, 98, 95, 94, 92, 91, 87.  No rain.

katmai

:lol:
Tomorrow Showers
        High62°

Friday AM Showers
        High67°

Saturday Partly Cloudy
        High64°

Sunday Showers
        High61°
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Dick.

My parents have been up in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick all week, freezing their asses off in the low 60s in the rain.  They've only seen the sun once, I think.

Man, must be nice.

katmai

I've been waking up around 5am (since it's been bright out for 3 fucking hours already!) and taking dog for nice quiet early morning walk and last few mornings wearing a sweatshirt as  lows have been upper 40's/lower 50's
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son