News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: HVC on April 09, 2012, 01:11:23 PM
now skiiing.  Soon you'll take up water sports : You're trying, but in the end you can't hide who you are :D

Well yes, I am gay. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2012, 07:33:22 AM
now skiiing.  Soon you'll take up water sports : You're trying, but in the end you can't hide who you are :D

The other side. The darker side... as in skin tone, not evil :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Why do you think garbon wants to drown?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: HVC on April 10, 2012, 01:52:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2012, 07:33:22 AM

The other side. The darker side... as in skin tone, not evil :D

I want to snort cocaine while getting a golden shower from a black dude? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I believe that is the official secret fantasy of the Republican party, yes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Tornadoes in the forecast.  If I die, tell Jake it's his fault.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

When I woke up today and looked out the window it was winter wonderland. Still snowing heavily. How many times much global warming be proved wrong before the envirofags let it go?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2012, 01:57:07 AM
Tornadoes in the forecast.  If I die, tell Jake it's his fault.

I took a look at the forecast. HOLY FUCKBALLS.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Very large storm band about to hit.  I'm guessing it'll be here in an hour.  It's over California (Mo), right now.  Been a lot of flooding in the area in the last few days.  Fields are full of stagnant water we'll be having mosquitoes pretty soon.

mongers

Cool, stiff Northerly making it somewhat less than spring-like despite temperatures being in the low to mid 50s. But still nice enough that I popped out to visit the town of my birth.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

If I look up the weather on google, it says we may hit the low-90s tomorrow! :o

CountDeMoney

lulz

Yesterday it was 83 degrees, today it was 45 degrees.

My rugby knee was barking like a motherfucker.

Ed Anger

I bet those fuckers just put their snowblowers away too.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

It's starting to get hot here. My delicate California skin was nourished in hazy skies and a ocean breeze; I'm not made to withstand these temperatures. :(
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 22, 2012, 09:49:30 PM
I bet those fuckers just put their snowblowers away too.

All winterized and shit.  You just don't flush that shit out in the morning.