News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

We've always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Slargos, June 28, 2011, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Valmy on June 30, 2011, 08:58:04 AM
So you think Sweden will never change its immigration policies?

I don't know. I certainly hope so.

The last 20 years have seen an almost unbroken increase, and the outspoken policy of Swedish governments since 1975 has been that Sweden "shall be a multicultural society". This was a decision made by politicians, and has only seen broad public support after 30 years of deliberate propaganda.

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2011, 09:08:33 AM
Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 08:47:27 AM
I don't have time to get detailed, but a quick google search reveals that in 2001 the Swedish population increased by about 32000.

Of this, 31000 was immigration while the rest was the net difference between births and deaths.

Numbers speak for themselves.
The 2010 natural population increase in Sweden was 25,154.*  The total population increase was roughly 80,000*.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden, supposedly translated from http://www.scb.se/, which I cannot independently verify.

Total refugee immigrants in 2010 were 9,901.   
http://www.migrationsverket.se/download/18.46b604a812cbcdd7dba80008288/Beviljade+uppeh%C3%A5llstillst%C3%A5nd+och+registrerade+uppeh%C3%A5llsr%C3%A4tter+2010.pdf

Again, how do these 9,901 people outbreed the non-gay Swedes?

I see that you blithely ignore the column for "family reunification" which is almost exclusively family members of "refugees" and other immigrants.

Neil

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 30, 2011, 12:12:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 30, 2011, 11:42:52 AM
I see no schtick.

Besides, dreadnoughts are good.  Very good.
But dreadnoughts without democracy = loud violent Krauts with spiked helments and Rollie Fingers mustaches.

You really need both.
Or even worse, an unfortunate hexagonal turret arrangement.

I suppose if you restrict the franchise a bit, you end up with beautiful dreadnoughts like the Queen Elizabeths, so I guess some form of democracy is alright.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 12:21:54 PM
The last 20 years have seen an almost unbroken increase, and the outspoken policy of Swedish governments since 1975 has been that Sweden "shall be a multicultural society". This was a decision made by politicians, and has only seen broad public support after 30 years of deliberate propaganda.

If they want it to be a multicultural society they need to start by changing the name of the country.  I suggest Social Democratia.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 12:25:10 PM
I see that you blithely ignore the column for "family reunification" which is almost exclusively family members of "refugees" and other immigrants.
You see... poorly.  I don't "ignore" anything.  I simply don't include irrelevant facts.  Of course "family reunification" is almost exclusively family members of immigrants.  Duh!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2011, 01:01:29 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 12:25:10 PM
You see... poorly.  I don't "ignore" anything.  I simply don't include irrelevant facts.  Of course "family reunification" is almost exclusively family members of immigrants.  Duh!

:huh:

There's nothing "of course" about it, but I'll leave it to you to sort out the implications of that, if you can.

Given how intelligent and educated you are, it shouldn't be difficult.

derspiess

I read somewhere a few weeks ago that when the State Dept. started mandating DNA testing for "family reunification"-type refugees, they found about 80% of Somali "family members" to be fraudulent.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Slargos

Quote from: derspiess on June 30, 2011, 01:32:09 PM
I read somewhere a few weeks ago that when the State Dept. started mandating DNA testing for "family reunification"-type refugees, they found about 80% of Somali "family members" to be fraudulent.

Much the same is the case in Norway even if I don't think DNA testing is allowed yet. Of course, any attempts to introduce the same system in Sweden has been blocked with the argument that it is "invasive to their privacy". Finger printing is apparently also a horrible breach of human rights. They are scarred for life by the act of mistrusting them.

To think that you'd come from a warzone, having been tortured and raped over a thousand times and having had 15 of your 25 children killed in front of your eyes, and then having your story questioned by racist immigrations officials? The nerve. These people need our guiding and comforting hand, not the spanish inquisition!  :mad:

Duque de Bragança

That would explain why the "immigrationist lobby" is against it in France as well and successfully vetoed it :hmm:

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 01:03:14 PM

:huh:

There's nothing "of course" about it... 
:lmfao:  For non-morons, it is absolutely "of course."  The exception is for spouses of native-born citizens, which is a small percentage of any nation's immigrants (seems to be less than 5% for the US, unknown, apparently, for Sweden). 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 30, 2011, 01:38:13 PM

That would explain why the "immigrationist lobby" is against it in France as well and successfully vetoed it :hmm:
How many Somalis does France take in?

Bayraktar!

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 01:36:24 PM

Much the same is the case in Norway even if I don't think DNA testing is allowed yet. Of course, any attempts to introduce the same system in Sweden has been blocked with the argument that it is "invasive to their privacy". Finger printing is apparently also a horrible breach of human rights. They are scarred for life by the act of mistrusting them.

To think that you'd come from a warzone, having been tortured and raped over a thousand times and having had 15 of your 25 children killed in front of your eyes, and then having your story questioned by racist immigrations officials? The nerve. These people need our guiding and comforting hand, not the spanish inquisition!  :mad:

Luckily have we here in Denmark seen through that scam years ago, DNA testing is required by select group of immigrants/refugees, including Somalis...

By the way, Somalis is one of the few immigrant/refugee groups in Denmark that declining in numbers... 
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Slargos

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on June 30, 2011, 01:56:36 PM

Luckily have we here in Denmark seen through that scam years ago, DNA testing is required by select group of immigrants/refugees, including Somalis...

By the way, Somalis is one of the few immigrant/refugee groups in Denmark that declining in numbers...

Probably moving to Sweden and being numbered among "Danes".  :D

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Slargos on June 30, 2011, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on June 30, 2011, 01:56:36 PM

Probably moving to Sweden and being numbered among "Danes".  :D

They are moving to England, as they believe that the Brits are tolerant of their lifestyle... 
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Razgovory

You know, now that I think about it, I went to high school with an Eritrean.  He seemed okay.  Very quite and studious.  As opposed to the Scandi I went to school with who fucking broke my arm.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017