News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Killing (tv show on AMC)

Started by Zoupa, June 20, 2011, 03:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Brazen on June 21, 2011, 03:44:33 AM
They both look itchy. I'm allergic to wool so I'd probably die if I had to get through a Nordic winter.

Well worn wool is very comfortable. Though, having to munch antihistamines probably isn't.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Motherfucker.  I gotta wait til Season 2 for this shit?

This is worse than Adama getting plugged.

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on June 20, 2011, 03:51:18 AM
Maybe that's all katmai is? The evil that men do?

I didn't know you thought of me so highly.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Octavian

According to Danish tv the killer is the same as in the danish version of the show.

It's the dad!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Eddie Teach

It's probably someone who's been there all along and hasn't had any suspicions arise yet. Maybe Jack Linden?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Not my kind of show, so I don't care, but it's pretty dickish to spoil the ending like that for all the Americans watching the show.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Octavian

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 04, 2011, 03:49:35 AM
Not my kind of show, so I don't care, but it's pretty dickish to spoil the ending like that for all the Americans watching the show.

Yeah wtf were you thinking Peter Wiggin?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Octavian on July 04, 2011, 03:51:31 AM

:rolleyes: You know who I'm talking to.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Octavian

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 04, 2011, 03:58:57 AM

Lolz

- Eyal Yanilov.

- Bruce Lee

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Octavian on July 04, 2011, 04:29:20 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 04, 2011, 03:58:57 AM

Lolz

Banned.  LOLZ x 2

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Octavian didn't really spoil it. And I'm quite sure I've read from Danish tabloids that it's not the same killer. Or did I?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/filmogtv/tv/article1570588.ece
QuoteWe have chosen to change the ending compared to the Danish version so that no one knows who killed Rosie Larsen, says the series' American producer, Veena Sud.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Legbiter

Quote from: Liep on July 04, 2011, 07:05:22 PM
http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/filmogtv/tv/article1570588.ece
QuoteWe have chosen to change the ending compared to the Danish version so that no one knows who killed Rosie Larsen, says the series' American producer, Veena Sud.

Good show. Liep.  :)
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Josephus

So what, they're never going to resolve it? Obviously they will at some point next season.

I'm thinking it's BOB.

hey, wait...I think Octavian may have been making a Twin Peaks reference too.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011