Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, June 18, 2011, 01:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I'm all discombobulated Moldy.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Kleves

Things are different! I don't like it!
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

sbr

The mobile version hasn't changed. I am afraid to go to my pc and see the real site.

Josquius

Is this languish? I don't know....I suspect the place has been hacked....hmm....
██████
██████
██████

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yeah, the themes are annoying me.  I just installed four new ones, but I'm not having much luck.  I'm trying to find a 2.0-compatible version of the Blue theme, but so far no joy.

CountDeMoney

It's just so...big.  And so...white.

It's like posting on www.newtshairdo.com  :P

Grey Fox

Well, this is going to take a minute getting used too.

Atleast the previous theme, core, is still there & looks the same.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 28, 2012, 09:36:40 PM
Well, this is going to take a minute getting used too.

Atleast the previous theme, core, is still there & looks the same.

Yeah, Core was 2.0-compliant.  The rest I had installed technically were not, though they worked well enough with 2.0 beta 4.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

FunkMonk

I actually like the Fresh theme. It's clean, the content is aligned centrally on the page, and the darker blue doesn't hurt my eyes.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DontSayBanana

Yeah, I like Fresh, too.  Possibly also because the color scheme reminds me of a certain long-gone member of the Tri-Fora. :blush:
Experience bij!

Josephus

Quote from: sbr on January 28, 2012, 08:52:31 PM
The mobile version hasn't changed. I am afraid to go to my pc and see the real site.

Mobile version?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011