Caliga

I doubt he let Battlecat live inside.  Teela, on the other hand... :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2011, 08:29:47 PM
I doubt he let Battlecat live inside.  Teela, on the other hand... :perv:

I think he only rides Cringer.  :(

Zeus

Can't wait to see the community punching bag's rep.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Zeus on June 28, 2011, 08:26:40 PM
Timmay knows what to expect by now.
PDH!

Neil

It's alright.  I'll use admin tools to bring him back up to par every once in a while.  Just to watch CdM's face change colours.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Agelastus

Quote from: Pedrito on June 21, 2011, 04:19:07 AM
Quote from: grumbler on June 19, 2011, 06:16:37 PM
If you need some help with the costs, don't hesitate to PM.
Quoted, if you need financial support count me in.

L.

Likewise; I can certainly spare a few quid (converted to dollars) for the cause of Languish. :bowler:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zeus on June 28, 2011, 08:26:40 PM

That sounds like a big can of worms. If people can't delude themselves into thinking anybody likes them, they'll probably stop coming.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Well, it seemed to take you a while to figure out. :P
Kinemalogue

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

This evening, at about 1900 CST I'm going to take the forum offline for a bit to upgrade to SMF 2.0.2.  I'm not sure how long it will take to perform the upgrade, but I'll have the forum in maintenance mode until I finish.

mongers

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on January 28, 2012, 06:17:23 PM
This evening, at about 1900 CST I'm going to take the forum offline for a bit to upgrade to SMF 2.0.2.  I'm not sure how long it will take to perform the upgrade, but I'll have the forum in maintenance mode until I finish.

VonB, that was a neat, swift upgrade. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"