Jewish court sentences dog to death by stoning for being a reincarnated lawyer

Started by jimmy olsen, June 17, 2011, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Neil on June 17, 2011, 10:36:32 PM
These guys are Siegebreaker's people.

No they are not.
Only the craziest among the Haredim believe in reincarnation.
My people are not even sure, or agree, about life after death of any sort.

Reincarnation is certainly a non-jewish influence, and thus a sin to believe in it.
Moshe did not mention anything about life after death, therefore, in my eyes, there nothing after you buy the farm.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on June 19, 2011, 12:44:09 AM
Moshe did not mention anything about life after death, therefore, in my eyes, there nothing after you buy the farm.
Actually, he said quite a bit about it, but it either didn't get written down, or the writings were lost.

Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack. :contract:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Siege

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 10:18:29 AM
Moshe didn't say anything about magical Jew-powers either.

Yes he did.
You can look it up in Deuteronomy 28, according to westernessi reckoning of the books.
For us that book is called Devarim, and the parshah containing chapter 28 is called Ki Tavo.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on June 19, 2011, 02:05:53 PM
Yes he did.
You can look it up in Deuteronomy 28, according to westernessi reckoning of the books.
For us that book is called Devarim, and the parshah containing chapter 28 is called Ki Tavo.
That's got nothing to do with your reputed powers, and in any event was disproved by the utter destruction of Israel.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: Siege on June 19, 2011, 02:05:53 PM
Yes he did.
That's got nothing to do with your reputed powers, and in any event was disproved by the utter destruction of Israel.

You playing a retard, right?
As you perfectly know, jewish superpowers are conditional, depending if you observe the Torah or not.
The fall of the Kingdom was because Israel abandoned the Torah.
Do not confuse the responsabilities as individual with the responsabilities as a nation.
As an individual we have to observe the Torah, but if as a nation we don't, then we go into exile.
In exile, your personal observance decides whether you survive, thrive, or die victim of the Holocaust or such.

Judaism its very simple at its core.

Slargos

So you are saying the Nazis were the implement of the Lord in weeding out the unobservant?  :hmm:

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
So you are saying the Nazis were the implement of the Lord in weeding out the unobservant?  :hmm:
The irony was that the opposite was true.  It was the most observant Jews, barbarians living in barbarian Eastern Europe, that were the most easily destroyed.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on June 19, 2011, 02:37:11 PM
As an individual we have to observe the Torah, but if as a nation we don't, then we go into exile.
In exile, your personal observance decides whether you survive, thrive, or die victim of the Holocaust or such.
That's just silly.  The survival of Israel and the Jews has nothing to do with any actions they might take, and everything to do with outside forces.  Israel is far too weak to stand on its own, and the Jews are forever a minority outside (and perhaps even within) Israel.

Slargos

Now, see, if you could just do the right thing and move all of the Jews in the world to Israel, you would win a double victory: The population would be large enough to build a solid defense against the Arabs, and after a quick expansion war you could seize lucrative real-estate like Suez. In addition, Europeans would be glad to support you if you get the hell out of Europe, especially if you make it a condition of your move.

Everybody wins.

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 03:00:57 PM
Now, see, if you could just do the right thing and move all of the Jews in the world to Israel, you would win a double victory: The population would be large enough to build a solid defense against the Arabs, and after a quick expansion war you could seize lucrative real-estate like Suez. In addition, Europeans would be glad to support you if you get the hell out of Europe, especially if you make it a condition of your move.

Everybody wins.
That's a lie and you know it.  The Euros would still thirst for the destruction of the Jews, probably even moreso if they were all in Israel.  Moreover, without a large Jewish vote to influence the US, Israel would soon be destroyed.

Slargos

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 03:07:41 PM
I would win, and it's all that matters.  :sleep:
Would you really?  The Arabs, with the invaders swept out of the Middle East, would be free to concentrate on moving their populations to Europe, especially the foolish, overgenerous Swedes.  Your people would be swept away.