News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lndhand on August 09, 2013, 05:49:19 PM
I still play and really enjoy the game.  I am however closing in on getting all the tanks I want so it will be interesting to see if clan wars and raising crew skills can keep me as interested as I am now.  Great game.

Yeah, I've been playing a lot more recently as well.  Still TKing platoontards that bring their little retarded Tier II brother to the Tier VIII matches.

Berkut

TD Wet Dream:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16125366/20130825_JT88%20Ace%20Tanker.wotreplay

31/45 for 5 kills, 6088 damage
Victory!
Map:  Malinovka
Date: Sunday, August 25, 2013 2:30:28 AM
Vehicle: 8,8 cm PaK 43 Jagdtiger
Exp: 4,452 (x2) + Credits: 150,487
Achievements: : Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

I still get bitched at for not winning the game as arty.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 25, 2013, 10:05:18 AM
I still get bitched at for not winning the game as arty.
you're supposed to one shot kill people hiding behind cover!n00b.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Yes, I'm totally expected to bend the laws of geometry by dropping a shot over a crest on the down slope.

The German Tiger P arty is the absolutely worst grind ever;  55 second reload time, 15 kmh, and a turret aspect ratio of less than 5 degrees.  I wish I never got it.

Berkut

0 rows returned

DGuller

Berkut

I thought you might like that...

0 rows returned

DGuller

CountDeMoney

frunk

Meh, I always thought it kind of weenieish to let someone get top gun.  If they get it, great, I wouldn't deliberately stop them.  To hold up the match at the end just to let one player hunt down another, not real interested in doing that.

Berkut

Quote from: frunk on August 27, 2013, 06:57:54 AM
Meh, I always thought it kind of weenieish to let someone get top gun.  If they get it, great, I wouldn't deliberately stop them.  To hold up the match at the end just to let one player hunt down another, not real interested in doing that.

I tend to agree. I generally won't do it either. But if everyone on the team wanted to, AND the other team player wanted to, I certainly would not object.

Still, it was kind of cool to see everyone cooperate to help someone out with the TG mission and all. Not something you see, well, ever. At least I have not.

0 rows returned

DGuller

I agree it's lame to gift someone a TG.  But it's also lame to freeload when every other member of your team deliberately stood down.  The second kind of lameness outweighs the first.  Hopefully the guy didn't stay blue for too long.

Berkut

The E3, btw, is pure awesomeness.

0 rows returned

DGuller

Holy crap, it's been a long time since anyone posted here.  :o

Has anyone tried the historical battles on the test server?  I found those to be very interesting.  You actually have unequal engagements, where one side has the numbers and the mobility, and the other side has, well, a couple of Tigers of one kind or another.  All the tanks have real guns that they used, so no more bullshit with Tiger II gun on Tiger Is, or that 100-foot pipe on Panther.