News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Threviel

Anyone playing? I just started and it's quite fun, perhaps we could starta a Languish company with enough interest.

Slargos

Slargos

I'm downloading it. We'll see.

Threviel

Quote from: Slargos on June 13, 2011, 07:29:54 AM

I recommend the yank tank of the three starting tanks. It's faster and carries an acceptably big stick.

Seen

Yup, just got my M40/M43 yesterday so only one tier left on the yank arty line :)

My clan will reenter the clanwars tomorrow with hopefully a team that is committed and quite a few tier X's  :showoff:

Slargos

Quote from: Threviel on June 13, 2011, 07:49:20 AM
Quote from: Slargos on June 13, 2011, 07:29:54 AM

I recommend the yank tank of the three starting tanks. It's faster and carries an acceptably big stick.

HAH! No.

Threviel

The kraut tank shoots well, but is very slow.

DGuller

This has been my recent addiction as well.  I leveled up to about tier V on all medium tanks, as well as KV.  KV sure is a nice tank to play with rather than against, especially if you're in the higher half of the team.

Threviel

I haven't levelled at all, I'm saving up for some SPG right now. I can't play for more than 2-3 hours/week so levelling is going to take time.

DGuller

Quote from: Threviel on June 13, 2011, 08:39:20 AM
I haven't levelled at all, I'm saving up for some SPG right now. I can't play for more than 2-3 hours/week so levelling is going to take time.
A LOT of time.  If you want to level, I highly recommend a premium account, so that instead of it taking you infinite time to level up, it would only take half of infinite time to do so.

Slargos

Well. Got into my first battle, and for some reason the allied tanks weren't painted. Invisible, but for little green diamond indicators and the occasional shadow. Eerie. I guess this is some sort of sci-fi tank shooter?

And then it crashed.

Great game. :thumbsup:

Threviel

Quote from: DGuller on June 13, 2011, 09:15:55 AM
Quote from: Threviel on June 13, 2011, 08:39:20 AM
A LOT of time.  If you want to level, I highly recommend a premium account, so that instead of it taking you infinite time to level up, it would only take half of infinite time to do so.

So far I don't mind. If it's fun enough I might get Premium, but not yet. It's not worth it since I have so few game playing hours.

The thing with invisible tanks is a bug, it went away when I changed some graphical settings. And a tip is to disable vibrations.

Slargos

This game is a lot of fun. I'm considering splurging on the 30k gold option, but we'd need to create a company.  :hmm:

DGuller

Quote from: Slargos on June 13, 2011, 01:22:31 PM
This game is a lot of fun. I'm considering splurging on the 30k gold option, but we'd need to create a company.  :hmm:
Have you ever tried playing USSR or USA tanks?