News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Makes perfect sense.

However, probably not applicable here - the clan has no expectations of commitment or Attention.

It's mostly a handy way to get on Teamspeak and platoon up and run the occasional tank company. Now that there are quite a few languishites on board, it is pretty nice.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

C.C.R.

Quote from: Berkut on March 05, 2013, 05:47:29 PM
Makes perfect sense.

However, probably not applicable here - the clan has no expectations of commitment or Attention.

It's mostly a handy way to get on Teamspeak and platoon up and run the occasional tank company. Now that there are quite a few languishites on board, it is pretty nice.

Then fuck it, I'm in.  Just accepted.  The thought of Tank Companies alone makes me drool.  I'm used to getting my ass handed to me, but the prospect of doing it with 14 other guys that at least give a shit & TRY to Do The Right Thing has the hook in me.  Thank you...

:ccr

C.C.R.

And my highest tank is a Tier IX, Berky -- I don't know if that gets you 3 points or if you have to take 2 points...

:P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: C.C.R. on March 05, 2013, 06:02:06 PM
Then fuck it, I'm in.  Just accepted.  The thought of Tank Companies alone makes me drool.  I'm used to getting my ass handed to me, but the prospect of doing it with 14 other guys that at least give a shit & TRY to Do The Right Thing has the hook in me.  Thank you...

Enjoy Mongo The Sped's treatises on tank destroyer tactics.   :P

Arvoreen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2013, 06:31:06 PM
Quote from: C.C.R. on March 05, 2013, 06:02:06 PM

Enjoy Mongo The Sped's treatises on tank destroyer tactics.   :P

Too bad he hasn't been on in over a week...I *almost* miss that voice of his   :yuk:

katmai

8.4 hits tomorrow, and the new UK TD line.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I hate this fucking game.

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on March 06, 2013, 07:15:30 PM

I'm finding I enjoy playing tank destroyers most of all so I'm waiting eagerly for the UK TDs.  :)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

C.C.R.

Meh.  I'm pissed because I wanted to squeeze in a couple of games before work this morning & the server is down...  :glare:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 06, 2013, 08:08:09 PM
I'm finding I enjoy playing tank destroyers most of all so I'm waiting eagerly for the UK TDs.  :)

I prefer playing TDs, but getting one-shotted because heavy tanks with 4 times your hit points would rather hide than go kill shit does get to be annoying.

I think it's actually a feature in the game where you level up a heavy tank, it doesn't cost credits but instead your testicles.  Buncha pussy faggots.

CountDeMoney

Looks like it's back online;  I'm downloading a 838 MB update.

DGuller

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 06, 2013, 08:08:09 PM

Same here.  Big guns and relatively high rate of fire is fun.

CountDeMoney

lol, first round with the Tier II Brit TD, there were 15 of them.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Do the battle tutorial when you can;  5 minutes, you get 6K and 300xp.

Berkut

300xp! Holy crap! What would I spend it all on?

That would put me only 299,700xp away from the T10 Soviet TD!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned