News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Quote from: katmai on January 09, 2013, 06:34:23 PM
So coming back to this without a gold account the amount  of credits made per battle seems to be slim to none :lol:

Yeah, pretty much... :)

DGuller

Ha, my team actually beat Stonewall's FORGE crew.  I even managed to kill one of his platoon mates.  :showoff:

C.C.R.

LOL, looks like I pulled the trigger too early on my Tiger (P).  If I had just waited a few days I could have had that *AND* my T29 at the same time:

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1924-heavy-destruction-weekend/

It's alright.  I'm off today & tomorrow, and by the time I get my Daily Doubles knocked out this morning I should have the creds for my T29 & be grinding it in time for Lunch Beers...

:ccr

C.C.R.

And wow, I screwed the pooch getting the Tiger (P) the other day over the T29.  Two games into the T29, completely un-upgraded other than the 90mm off of the M6 & the thing just feels, well, relevant in whatever situation it's put it in.  Looking forward to playing this one.  Now I just need to scrape together some creds for a rammer...

katmai

So you are saying the T29 is worth it? :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

C.C.R.

Bluebook

Chinese tech tree coming today. Chinese tanks... what a waste. Why did they not put in the Italians or Japanese instead?

Tamas

C.C.R.

Think I'm going to pick up a T-150 this weekend -- unless equipment is Half Off, in which case I'll put a rammer & a gun laying drive on my KV-1S.  Long 122 puts big holes in shit, but the slow ROF and, even worse, slow aim time is slowing me down...

Lndhand

Quote from: Bluebook on January 16, 2013, 04:48:39 AM
Chinese tech tree coming today. Chinese tanks... what a waste. Why did they not put in the Italians or Japanese instead?

Apparently because they want the Chinese market.
The biggest thing I blame Bush for is Obama.

katmai

IS or Tiger II for my next purchase?

DGuller

katmai

Of course you would say that :rolleyes:

Berkut

IS is better than the T2, IMO.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

C.C.R.

The first time I get tracked by a Chinese tank I'm going to go on & on about how a chinaman took my legs...