And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: katmai on May 27, 2012, 04:12:16 AM
You know what annoys me....

when dipshits run into my tank, yet at end of battle i'm deducted credits because my tank isn't a little PoS that damages easily.

:angry:

^_^ eeeps.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

QuotePreliminary list of changes of v7.4 changes as compared with v7.3:
Content

Added two new combat modes that will be added to the random battle queue: Assault and Encounter.
    Assault: one team defends the only base, the second team will try to capture it or destroy all enemy vehicles. The mode is active for Erlenberg, Prokhorovka, Westfield, Karelia, Malinovka, Sand River, and Siegfried Line.
    Encounter: both teams will attempt to capture the only base in the map center, or destroy all enemy vehicles to win. The mode is activated for El Halluf, Murovanka, Steppes, Ensk, Himmelsdorf, Ruinberg, Malinovka, Sand River, and Siegfried Line.
    Added two new maps: Airfield (North Africa) and Widepark (European town).
    Added French TDs: Renault FT AC, Renault UE 57, Somua Sau 40, S 35 CA, ARL V 39, AC Mle.1946, AC Mle.1948, AMX 50 Foch.
    Added French SPGs: Renault BS, Lorraine 39 L AM, AMX 105 AM, AMX-13 F3 AM, Lorraine 155 (50), Lorraine 155 (51), Bat. Chatillon 155.
    Vehicles IS-6 and JagdTiger 8.8cm KwK43 L/71 are added to the in-game store, available for all players.
    Two premium vehicles were added, available for supertesters only: Dickermax - German TD of tier 6, and T26E4 SuperPershing - American MT of tier 8.
    Added one camouflage for each nation.
    Added the option of training skills and perks for combined qualifications of crew (for example, training perks and skills of Radio Operator, when a Commander combines qualifications of a Commander and Radio Operator).
    Added new medals:
        "Expert" (by nation) - for destroying at least one example of each tank type, existing at that moment in the specified nation tech tree.
        "Medal of Raseiniai Heroes" - for destroying the whole enemy team (not less than 14 vehicles).
        "Technical Engineer" (by nation) - for researching all vehicles, existing at that moment in a certain nation's tech tree.
        "Senior Technical Engineer" - for researching all vehicles of all nations, existing at that moment.
        "Sinai Lion" - for destroying over 100 "IS" tanks of any model and vehicles based on its model.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Malicious Intent

Speaking of patch 7.4, this picture is for all those who thought the KWK 45 L/100 looked ridiculous:

Overcompensating much, monsieur?

DGuller

:lmfao:  Is such a gun even physically possible?  Shouldn't these thin and long guns at some point bend under their own weight, which I imagine is not a good thing?  Never mind that you're going to dig that thing into the ground all the time.

Shade

No silly they make them out of Naqahdah so it is all good.  :bowler:

katmai

Anybody have play time in the Slugger and or Hellcat?

Wondering which one to pick first.

DGuller

Slugger is OK, especially once you get a 90 mm gun, but nothing special.  Haven't played Hellcat.

DGuller

Just had a pretty brutal battle.  The bad news is that I didn't get to kill any enemy.  The good news is that I did better than any of my teammates.

katmai

Quote from: DGuller on June 09, 2012, 10:32:06 PM
Just had a pretty brutal battle.  The bad news is that I didn't get to kill any enemy.  The good news is that I did better than any of my teammates.

Grats?
:unsure: :P

It's funny to look at my overall stats and see how shitty a shot i was back on tanks before i came back to playing game. I'm lucky to be over 50% hit percentage in those tanks, while all the newer tanks close to 70%.

katmai

Tier 10 Mediums and TDs announced
Today 07:00 General News Comments

Currently Tier 9 is the peak of a vehicle's class development for medium tanks and tank destroyers in World of Tanks. Quite often players ask game developers whether they are going to introduce Tier 10 for these two classes of vehicles. It is about time to give the exact and precise answer to that question - Tier 10 Meds and TDs will most definitely be introduced!

At the moment new vehicles undergo a balancing process; therefore, it's too early to speculate about final specifications of these long-awaited armored vehicles. However, it's known that all Tier 10 Meds and TDs will retain the specific tech tree features which are particular for the nation they belong to.

DGuller

I would be curious to see what guns Tier 10 TDs get.  I bet they would be at least quarter mile in length.

katmai

I didn't post the 2ndpart as a ton of pics, but...

QuoteObject 268" together with its 152 mm M64 gun will become a Tier 10 tank destroyer.   

The German tank tech tree will be enlarged by the tank destroyer JagdPz E-100 with 17 cm PaK 45 gun on board.

The American nation will be reinforced by two new Tier 10 anti-tank vehicles. Players who have T95 will be able to open T110E3 tank destroyer. This vehicle will have a non-rotating turret and a 155 mm AT gun T7.

The branch of the US tech tree with turret-rotating tank destroyers which are currently headed by T30, will be amplified with T110E4. The particular feature of that TD will be a partially rotating turret (rotation angle – 180 degrees). The 155 mm AT Gun T7 will be its top weapon

Cassette loader – It's the key feature of the French vehicles. Tier 10 TD AMX 50 Foch will have it as well. The gun SA 58 AC will have 3 shells in the drum.

We would again like to remind you that the above mentioned information is not final. The vehicle specifications listed above can be subject to change prior to their official in-game release.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.