News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on May 19, 2012, 11:26:01 PM
Been playing a lot with katmai lately. I dominate the battlefield; he picks at my left overs.

That's one interpretation...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Jaron has found a calling as SPG, seems to be decent at it

Syt

So I logged into the game after quite some time, and everything seems messed up. I can see my tanks in the inventory, but not in my hangar - there's only the crappy French tank. The button labels are likewise messed up.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

And it was solved by re-installing.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Shade

I love my BDR... especially with the 90mm this was my first battle with the gun... it was much fun! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80539616/20120519_2058_france-BDR_G1B_westfeld.wotreplay

katmai

Sigh, early morning my time seems to be prime time for assclowns from overseas. Had three straight games with platoons of morons, first one some Indonesian base Clan, next two were germans.

Berkut

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/41-Military_Month_Post_meridiem_Challenge/

Click on "Battle Schedule - Show"

Or you can even go right here:

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/41-Military_Month_Post_meridiem_Challenge/single_eliminations/88614-Playoff/?draw=1&rounds=4

I am the on field commander for "IRon man".

Our next match is going to be very tough though. On the other hand, we've already advanced far enough that we are going to win 1500 gold each regardless.

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Nice
:)

Looks like after rough first round, you've been breezing.

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on May 23, 2012, 11:00:39 AM
Nice
:)

Looks like after rough first round, you've been breezing.

The first round was a nightmare, and made me want to just quite.

AFter we went up 2-1, the other team switched to all TDs, and just camped in the buildings at their base. Completely refused to come out.

So we had 5 or 6 straight games were our team would move up to their base, get overwatch positions, try to shell them, and then rush right at the end to try and kill them, resulting everytime in a draw.

There was no way they could ever get a win, except by us killing ourselves. We did that once, and then after always left our arty back so they could not kill it, and hence could not get a win because we would not leave them enough time after our attack to cap.

Once we drew our 6th straight game I told them in game chat that we were sending all the replays in and contesting the outcome because they were playing to draws rather than playing for wins. We decided we would just attack and win or lose, and if we lost, we would contest.

Well, they got rather pissy when we stated that, but we just refused to argue and told them to read the rules. We then attacked, and I think because they were upset we told them we were going to contest, they actually came out of their base and we blew them away.

So while the final score was 3:2, it really wasn't that close - they could never have gotten 2 more wins if we had not just decided to stop drawing and take the loss and contest if necessary.

0 rows returned

katmai

Ouch saw the pinche latinos knocked you out.

Berkut

Yeah, they kicked our asses but good.

Fucking T49s raped us, and their arty guy was a freaking maestro with the SU-26.

0 rows returned

miozozny

Quote from: Berkut on May 25, 2012, 01:23:17 AM
Yeah, they kicked our asses but good.

Fucking T49s raped us, and their arty guy was a freaking maestro with the SU-26.

People play a SU-26 at that level? Why is that? When I play it I am not really impressed with the damage it does.

Berkut

Well, the match has a 22 point limit, so the key is getting the best bang for the buck possible.

The SU-26 has an incredible rate of fire, is decently accurate, and when you are shooting at Tier 5 and below tanks, it is going to do pretty decent damage. I was two-shot in a PZIV by one. First round hit me, I started to move, second round took me out before I could get anywhere useful.

0 rows returned

katmai

You know what annoys me....

when dipshits run into my tank, yet at end of battle i'm deducted credits because my tank isn't a little PoS that damages easily.

:angry:

miozozny

Quote from: Berkut on May 26, 2012, 04:47:38 PM
Well, the match has a 22 point limit, so the key is getting the best bang for the buck possible.

The SU-26 has an incredible rate of fire, is decently accurate, and when you are shooting at Tier 5 and below tanks, it is going to do pretty decent damage. I was two-shot in a PZIV by one. First round hit me, I started to move, second round took me out before I could get anywhere useful.

Ah ok, if there's a limit it makes sense.