Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

See, that just looks silly.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on September 21, 2011, 08:37:27 PM
Me and Habs have been playing in a platoon with voice chat. The difference is incredible, IMO. It is so much more fun trying to coordinate.

Platoons without voice chat is like kissing your sister.

Or to put it in terms DG would understand, like handling someone balls who is NOT the President...
I don't disagree, voice chat in cooperative shooting games is vital.  Maybe one of those days I will get a mic.  :ph34r:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on September 21, 2011, 09:07:49 PM

See, that just looks silly.

:lol:  What the hell is going on here?  It's like the Dirty Harry (or maybe the Dirk Diggler?) of World of Tanks.

Slargos

I just lost another match in my E-75.

Did everything right. Damaged a bunch of tanks, knocked 3 out including an IS-4.

Watch my teammates chase down the last VK45A en masse.

And their 3 SPGs do a ninja cap of our flag while everyone just watches, dumbfounded.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

JonasSalk

I'm playing as my KV and match after match after match, I get put up against people 3 tiers higher than me. Sometimes 4. Whyyyyyyyyyy?
Yuman

Tamas

Quote from: JonasSalk on September 23, 2011, 11:21:23 AM
I'm playing as my KV and match after match after match, I get put up against people 3 tiers higher than me. Sometimes 4. Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Use the Trollcannon. I loved my Trollcannon :wub:

DGuller

Quote from: JonasSalk on September 23, 2011, 11:21:23 AM
We IS-3 people need something to shoot at. :contract:

Berkut

Market Garden special.

M4, M4A3E8, PzIV, Tiger I half price, and double credits earned.

Equipment half price as well, good time to pick up.

0 rows returned

Berkut

They also have premium "on sale". Basically the price for a single day of premium is reduced to the montly rate. A good time to give it a try if you are so inclined.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Most dominating match with only two kills ever:

Did the bit where you run in underneath the bridge on that map with the bridge. The other team pushed hard down that winter pass, and I just freaking pounded them from the flank. Didn't get many kills, but had a huge amount of damage. Eventually they sent a Tiger in under the bridge to get me, but really, attacking a E8 with a Tiger when the E8 has room to move? Yeah, that isn't going to work.

I eveutally got destroyed when I chased the wounded KV right into the SU-100 that was waiting for me, but that was an awesome match. At one point I literally had 5 targets, all with their sides facing me, and I was just pressing the button as fast as I could hammering rounds into them as fast as the M1A2 gun could fire them...which is about 21 rounds/minute.

0 rows returned

DGuller

I really hope I didn't get a vertical stabilizer for the Easy Eight.  That would suck if I spent $300,000 or $250,000 more than I could've for it.

DGuller

I did not. :yeah:  First battle with my shiny new stabilizer in Easy Eight, and 3 kills.  Of course, my retarded team still managed to lose.  :mad:

C.C.R.

I picked up the +25% viewfinder while it was on sale.  I have no fucking idea if it's helping or not, but it was on sale...

:P

Taking a break from the Hetzer & flying the PzIII again.  I'm going to try & finish it so that I can get a PzIII/IV -- they look fun to me right now, but I'll probably be bitching about it by Sunday...

:ccr

DGuller

I love it when I start near the bottom, in a tin can with a gun to boot, and slay a couple of giants.  :yeah: