News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Couldn't take grinding the PzIII anymore, so I bought a Hetzer.  Good times, man.  Good times.  I am waaaaaaaaaaay better at driving a TD than a regular tank...

:ccr

Tamas

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 20, 2011, 02:27:58 PM
Couldn't take grinding the PzIII anymore, so I bought a Hetzer.  Good times, man.  Good times.  I am waaaaaaaaaaay better at driving a TD than a regular tank...

:ccr

:cheers:

Hetzers gonna' hetz!

DGuller

I must be the only person who played WoT and hated Hetzer.  I still don't know why I ignored the derp gun on it.

Berkut

I didn't care for the Hetzer. I liked the StugIII a lot more.

I am not really a fan of derp guns though, so maybe that is why.

Now I love Hetzers. They blow up so nicely when you shoot them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

I enjoy encountering Hetzers.  Their stupid derp gun bounces shots off of me while my 75 L/100 takes off 51% of their HPs every shot.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on September 20, 2011, 02:55:13 PM
I enjoy encountering Hetzers.  Their stupid derp gun bounces shots off of me while my 75 L/100 takes off 51% of their HPs every shot.

Congrats on taking out noobs two tiers below you, you rock!

The Hetzer is excellent for it's tier. The StugIII is also great, but for ambushes, you miss the big gun for it sometimes.

Habbaku

Quote from: Tamas on September 20, 2011, 02:57:48 PM

Congrats on missing the point!
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

C.C.R.

Quote from: Berkut on September 20, 2011, 02:53:43 PM

Some day I hope to agree with you.  But for now, a Hetzer is what I have...

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on September 20, 2011, 02:58:43 PM
Quote from: Tamas on September 20, 2011, 02:57:48 PM

Congrats on missing the point!

I didn't! Anybody who tries to penetrate the front of a two tier higher tank with the 105mm hetzer gun doesn't know what he is driving, ie. a noob.

DGuller

Speaking of that, funny how perceptions of tanks change as you move up.  When I was fighting in tier 4 tanks, seeing KVs and VK3601s was terrorizing.  Now I see them in IS-3 and smile.  The only uncertainty is whether there would be single penetration or double penetration when I throw the hot knife into those blocks of butter.

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on September 20, 2011, 03:10:55 PM

Speaking of that, funny how perceptions of tanks change as you move up.  When I was fighting in tier 4 tanks, seeing KVs and VK3601s was terrorizing.  Now I see them in IS-3 and smile.  The only uncertainty is whether there would be single penetration or double penetration when I throw the hot knife into those blocks of butter.

Tis true.

The one exception is the Lowe. I still think Lowe drivers are low brow, cheating bastards.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Is there any consensus on what the greatest credit machine is?  All of my tier 5s and 6s seem especially profitable, but my tier 7 produces plenty when I do even moderately well.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

My M41 artillery was by far by best cred farming machine.

0 rows returned

Berkut

I've heard that the PzIV, M4, and KV are all great credit farmers as well.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on September 20, 2011, 03:45:53 PM
My M41 artillery was by far by best cred farming machine.

Yeah, I've noticed my artillery, weak as it is, turns a very good profit.  I don't enjoy playing it near as much as my Panther, though.

-J. R. R. Tolkien