And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on July 11, 2011, 12:05:46 PM
Quote from: Berkut on July 11, 2011, 11:40:59 AM
Did you have the 107mm researched for the KV-3?
I had everything short of IS researched for it.  Didn't really help no matter what I did.  My best result was a whopping 1 tank destroyed.

Huh. I have the 107mm researched for it from the KV, but cannot use it yet, and I am doing ok with just the 85mm and the only thing useful researched on the tank is the radio.

Probably all comes down to matches. If I get in a match where I am in the middle of the pack tier wise, I can do all right. But if I am in the lower half, that 85mm gun is something of a joke.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Seen

Quote from: Berkut on July 11, 2011, 09:04:11 AM
You deserve it for being a Lowe bitch.
Indeed, nothing worse than a Lowe player

Wait, one that complains, tháts worse.

Slargos

FUCK THIS ARTILLERY RIDDEN PIECE OF SHIT WHORE GAME AND FUCK YOU DUTCH SON OF A SYPHILIC PROSTITUTE I HOPE YOU CATCH THE AIDS AND YOUR BALLS FALL OF ROTTING.

DGuller

So, has your luck changed?  :)

katmai

Yep the Slargos way, start yelling at game then quit when the going gets rough.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

:yes:

Ragequitting : a Slargosian tradition.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Slargos

Quote from: DGuller on July 11, 2011, 05:00:13 PM
So, has your luck changed?  :)

:D

I got one-hit by Arty in my Ferdinand after getting one shot off. I'm not losing every game, but it damn well near feels like it.

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on July 11, 2011, 08:54:51 PM
Yep the Slargos way, start yelling at game then quit when the going gets rough.

:lol:

Fuck you, spic.

Threviel

What the fuck is up with the T-46? I've played 10-15 games and I've been bottom four in all of them.  :bleeding:

Stonewall

My little MS-1 with the 45mm gun on it was fun for tier 1.  I now have an almost fully upgraded BT-2.  Just waiting on the silver coins to mount my final engine upgrade.  It'a amazing how different the experience in that tank is when grouped with T1's.  I still haven't decided whether I'm going to use the 23mm autocannon or the 45mm that I currently have equipped. 

I am predisposed to find nice cover and snipe from distance, but the BT-2 strength is in its speed.  Does your crew always start out with 50% experience on new tanks or can I use my older more trained up crew on new machines?

Not sure I like the Russian tanks.  I may go German.

Fun game, though.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

DGuller

Ah, BTs.  Racing across the map at 60 kph was a fun experience, especially when you're not only the fastest, but also the strongest tank out there.

Stonewall

I am regretting the BT as my choice of T2 tank.  I'd like to get into the Soviet TD's, and the AT-1 was the next logical choice, and only half the price!  No idea why I chose the BT. 

It is worth grinding crew skills out to 100 on these lower tiered tanks? 
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

DGuller

Quote from: Stonewall on July 12, 2011, 09:28:16 AM
I am regretting the BT as my choice of T2 tank.  I'd like to get into the Soviet TD's, and the AT-1 was the next logical choice, and only half the price!  No idea why I chose the BT. 

It is worth grinding crew skills out to 100 on these lower tiered tanks?
No, definitely not, what would be the point?  Advance as quick as you can into better tanks.  Don't worry about crew skills until you get to tier 4/5, basic training is fine before then.

Seen

Quote from: Slargos on July 11, 2011, 04:59:00 PM
FUCK THIS ARTILLERY RIDDEN PIECE OF SHIT WHORE GAME AND FUCK YOU DUTCH SON OF A SYPHILIC PROSTITUTE I HOPE YOU CATCH THE AIDS AND YOUR BALLS FALL OF ROTTING.
How did you know arty was my main?  :P

Slargos

Quote from: Stonewall on July 12, 2011, 09:13:42 AM
My little MS-1 with the 45mm gun on it was fun for tier 1.  I now have an almost fully upgraded BT-2.  Just waiting on the silver coins to mount my final engine upgrade.  It'a amazing how different the experience in that tank is when grouped with T1's.  I still haven't decided whether I'm going to use the 23mm autocannon or the 45mm that I currently have equipped. 

I am predisposed to find nice cover and snipe from distance, but the BT-2 strength is in its speed.  Does your crew always start out with 50% experience on new tanks or can I use my older more trained up crew on new machines?

Not sure I like the Russian tanks.  I may go German.

Fun game, though.

I prefer the autocannons on the lights since you don't really have time to stop and aim. Autocannon also works well for peekaboo since most people wait for aiming before they fire you can just spray and pray and duck back into cover.

You can reuse your old crew but since you have to retrain them you lose most of the progress. I like keeping the same crew however since they also accrue medals.

I only stopped bringing the crew with me once I switched to the Ferdinand, since I really like running the JagdPanther and plan on keeping it. Might bring them once I get the StugE.

Once you get up to tier 4+ you can start training your crews to 75%.