Main Menu

Defcon Languish Game?

Started by Drakken, June 08, 2011, 04:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Seen on June 09, 2011, 04:05:45 PM
Ill play :)

And two demos can join in right?

Demos can certainly play Multi against each other, yeah.

Barrister

FOund they have a Mac client, played around with it for just a couple minutes.  Looks very cool.

If a proper Languish games gets going I could be convinced to play a nice game of global thermonuclear war... :whistle:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Drakken

Obviously I'm in.

So right now we'd have:

- Yours truly
- Berkut
- BB
- Raz

We could be good for a 4-players game with this, either with 2 slave bots or just us four if no one else's interested. Otherwise, two spots are left.

I'm available in evenings Eastern time, and also on Sundays during the day.

Jaron

I could possibly play depending on time. Weekends are better. Wednesday this coming week but otherwise open to Thursdays.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

I rarely go outside, so whenever you want.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

I launch games all the time.  Just look for JonBenetRamsey.

Ideologue

I had it, I don't think I do any more.  I'd hate to pay for the damn thing again.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Drakken

Quote from: Ideologue on June 13, 2011, 06:08:52 AM
I had it, I don't think I do any more.  I'd hate to pay for the damn thing again.

You wouldn't have that problem with Steam.  :whistle:

Drakken

Weekends suit me well also.

I propose a 6-player game this weekend at noon, Eastern time. That leaves a few days for people to join in.

Random picks for countries?

Ideologue

Quote from: Drakken on June 13, 2011, 09:25:58 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 13, 2011, 06:08:52 AM

You wouldn't have that problem with Steam.  :whistle:

Well, I know that now.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

The most annoying part about MP Defcon games are all the tards that want to speed up the time.  Fuck that.  I'm rolling on 1:1 time, fuck you if you've got ADD, that ain't my fucking problem, Rainman.

Drakken

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2011, 05:02:42 AM
The most annoying part about MP Defcon games are all the tards that want to speed up the time.  Fuck that.  I'm rolling on 1:1 time, fuck you if you've got ADD, that ain't my fucking problem, Rainman.

I ignore them, the slowest time needs only one player at that speed anyway and the others can squick for all I care.

I'll play real time until it suits me not to, bitches.

Jaron

Is there any real reason to play that slow though? You really don't have that much to do phase to phase that would require a 10+ minute block of time.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Drakken

Quote from: Jaron on June 15, 2011, 09:12:52 PM
Is there any real reason to play that slow though? You really don't have that much to do phase to phase that would require a 10+ minute block of time.

Usually, micromanaging naval combat or aerial strikes.