News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Duke Nukem: DELAYED

Started by Caliga, March 26, 2011, 06:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Habbaku on June 18, 2011, 11:44:20 PM
They're threatening not to send review copies of their next game to people that gave it a bad review.  :lol:
lol.
The way they should be taking it: OK, next time we've really got to dig in and do better, lets show them we're better than mediocre!
The way they are taking it: Mwaaaaa, mommy! They said we did a bad game! I'm not playing with them anymore!

Once again however I must say I'm struck at how stupid video game reviews are. 50% should be a totally average, OK game....but in reality anything below 70% (i.e. 'rather good') and the claws come out.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on June 19, 2011, 09:29:25 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 19, 2011, 09:20:29 AM
And that game had Gary Coleman in it.
:(

I still say his wife murdered him.

Find a copy of Postal 2 and you can murder him.  Or not.  It was a bad game.  I only played the Demo (which let you play for something like five minutes).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

gog.com has postal 2. which is fun until walking everywhere gets boring.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Syt on June 19, 2011, 03:45:40 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 18, 2011, 11:44:20 PM
They're threatening not to send review copies of their next game to people that gave it a bad review.  :lol:
They supposedly fired the PR agency that made the tweet in question.
Yeah, but only for saying with words what is normally conveyed with a nod and a wink.  Ultimately, the gaming press is limited by the fact that the games industry doesn't really need them and in many cases doesn't really like them much either.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.