News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking weather

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, April 17, 2009, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Well, this box goes down a bit harder than the old one.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Mr.Penguin

Time for a bit of danish smugnees, the last 2 weeeks around easter has been absolute wonderfull, clear blue sky and sun shine all day long... :)

Normally are this time of year are cold, wet and windy... ;)
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Razgovory

Who wants to fuck Dan Cook?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Tomorrow is supposed to get near 80. I'm so excited!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

saskganesh

its great here. yesterday I applied the first layer of my annual red neck. suck it up Toronto. :menace: :cool:
humans were created in their own image

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on April 18, 2009, 01:35:55 AM
Who wants to fuck Dan Cook?
:huh: There something you want to tell the class Raz?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

Quote from: saskganesh on April 18, 2009, 11:29:42 AM
its great here. yesterday I applied the first layer of my annual red neck. suck it up Toronto. :menace: :cool:

We MAY get some snow/rain this week, though. It's gonna cool down by Monday. :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yeah, so, one of my priorities this weekend is getting one of my UPSes working...

Grey Fox

Nowadays when Languish goes down, I check Dallas meteo. :lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Too late now, I needed you during work hours.  <_<
Grand Duke of Lurkdom