News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking weather

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, April 17, 2009, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I've gone very browny/red on top of my arm....and underneath am still white. Damn sun.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on May 01, 2009, 07:11:47 AM
I've gone very browny/red on top of my arm....and underneath am still white. Damn sun.

Perhaps you should have a little more respect for the sun.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Waaah.... it was in the 80s at the beginning of the week, but I saw an updated forecast that has it snowing on Sunday morning plus a hard freeze to boot.  I already went ahead and planted blackberries, too. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Why you people don't wait 2-3 weeks or so after the 1st day of spring eludes me. People up here act like winter is dead when the first 60 degree temp shows up, then blammo! 30 degrees and a bit of winter ick just to show you.

My war against the rabbit can wait for favorable weather. Your bushes can too.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Well, Princesca is the one that impulse-bought the blackberry bush at Home Depot, and it came in some crappy box wrapped in a plastic bag, so I really couldn't have just let it sit around. :hmm:

Ed Anger

This is what happens when you let the womenfolk buy stuff.

Caliga

Do you have any other advice for wife control, Colonel?  At this task I seem to be failing. :blush:

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on May 01, 2009, 07:11:47 AM
Could your arm be accurately described as having the appearance of, say, roast beef? :hmm:

KRonn

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 25, 2011, 07:42:05 AM
Why you people don't wait 2-3 weeks or so after the 1st day of spring eludes me. People up here act like winter is dead when the first 60 degree temp shows up, then blammo! 30 degrees and a bit of winter ick just to show you.

My war against the rabbit can wait for favorable weather. Your bushes can too.
I don't plant my veggie garden until mid to late May. The ground is still cool if I plant earlier and the plants don't make much progress anyway. Last year I had stuff coming up a few days or so after I planted.  I buy tomato plants from the nursery so those are already pretty tall seedlings, and planting in late May works out well.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

KRonn

Scipio

Fucking weather doesn't officially occur until the First of May.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRhPeJ3uzOc
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Been nice and brisk in the 40s the last couple days, calling for "wintery mix" tonight and possible accumulation Saturday night into Sunday.

Yay!