Assange: Collaborators Deserve To Die

Started by jimmy olsen, May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on May 30, 2011, 05:12:37 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 30, 2011, 05:08:21 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 30, 2011, 04:22:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Apparently big city living also suits Indians, as there are plenty of them here...

Neil-O - we have to hook up one of these days.
Yeah, but they stick to their ghettos.  I never see them in my part of town.

Sure.  Why don't we have dinner some time this week or next?  We can relax, talk about old times and discuss CdM's contempt for pastel money while at the same time using a disturbing amount of hair 'product'.

My folks are in town this week (we had little Tim's 1st brothday party on Sunday), but next week could definitely work.  :)
Excellent.  I'll PM you over the next couple days once I talk with my wife and find out what she's got for me next week, and we'll work out a day.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Neil on May 30, 2011, 02:11:33 PM
I think he means the different colours on the bills.  After all, I've heard Americans refer to UK pounds and euros as 'monopoly money', despite the fact that both currencies have been worth more than a dollar since time immemorial.

2002 = time immemorial?
would have expected a vaster concept of time from you.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson