Main Menu

Assange: Collaborators Deserve To Die

Started by jimmy olsen, May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2011, 08:43:31 AM
Quote from: grumbler on May 28, 2011, 08:39:15 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 28, 2011, 08:08:30 AM
QuoteOh no, did you note my misspelling there? Let's discuss it for 10 pages.
I'll leave that to you.  Internet discussions about spelling errors bore me.

I'll field that one.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: grumbler on May 28, 2011, 08:36:06 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 28, 2011, 07:55:07 AM
Then why bring it up?
Because it is amusing.  Why mention my bringing it up?  Or, if mentioning it, why not mention it properly, by citing Quirk's Exception?
Because I don't believe in Quirk's Exception.  By playing into the whole 'Godwin's Law' thing, I give it a legitimacy that it most assuredly does not deserve.  I don't give credence to homeopathy or power crystals either.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on May 28, 2011, 08:31:16 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 08:24:39 AM
I think Manning is a hero, a modern day Dreyfuss or something. So fuck you all.
Except Dreyfuss didn't commit the crime he was accused of.  Manning sold his country out for faggotry.  So really, you're just insulting Dreyfuss with the comparison.  Which isn't that surprising, given your attitude towards Jews.

A country that uses torture and hires neanderthals like Siegy ("How can I be more intelligent?" :homestar: ) to kill people abroad?

Anyway, why are you such a supine vassal of your American overlords? I thought our American posters have made it perfectly clear at a number of occasions you are not one of them.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 09:26:16 AM
A country that uses torture and hires neanderthals like Siegy ("How can I be more intelligent?" :homestar: ) to kill people abroad?
So what?  What's wrong with killing your enemies?  And to make matters worse, Manning volunteered to serve his country.  He deserves all the bad things that are going to happen to him in his life.
QuoteAnyway, why are you such a supine vassal of your American overlords? I thought our American posters have made it perfectly clear at a number of occasions you are not one of them.
I'm not.  I'm better than them.  Still, I can support American actions when they are right, and oppose them when they are wrong.  That's what you're supposed to do.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 28, 2011, 08:45:34 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2011, 08:43:31 AM
Quote from: grumbler on May 28, 2011, 08:39:15 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 28, 2011, 08:08:30 AM
QuoteOh no, did you note my misspelling there? Let's discuss it for 10 pages.
I'll leave that to you.  Internet discussions about spelling errors bore me.

I'll field that one.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on May 28, 2011, 08:58:24 AM
Because I don't believe in Quirk's Exception.  By playing into the whole 'Godwin's Law' thing, I give it a legitimacy that it most assuredly does not deserve.  I don't give credence to homeopathy or power crystals either.
Okay.  My mention of Godwin's Law doesn't give it the slightest legitimacy, however.  I know, and everyone who has expressed an opinion about it to me knows, that it is a clever meme.  You are the first person I have run across who doesn't seem to get the joke.

Anyway, I mentioned it as a joke, and that's the end of it as far as I am concerned.  Carry on about it alone, if you wish.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: grumbler on May 28, 2011, 09:44:33 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 28, 2011, 08:58:24 AM
Okay.  My mention of Godwin's Law doesn't give it the slightest legitimacy, however.  I know, and everyone who has expressed an opinion about it to me knows, that it is a clever meme.  You are the first person I have run across who doesn't seem to get the joke.

Anyway, I mentioned it as a joke, and that's the end of it as far as I am concerned.  Carry on about it alone, if you wish.
I will.

The problem is that the joke was funny twenty years ago, but isn't so much anymore.

The Brain

It's almost painful to watch grumbler get pistol-whipped like this. Almost.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on May 28, 2011, 08:31:16 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 08:24:39 AM
I think Manning is a hero, a modern day Dreyfuss or something. So fuck you all.
Except Dreyfuss didn't commit the crime he was accused of.  Manning sold his country out for faggotry.  So really, you're just insulting Dreyfuss with the comparison.  Which isn't that surprising, given your attitude towards Jews.

Anyway, why are you such a supine vassal of your American overlords? I thought our American posters have made it perfectly clear at a number of occasions you are not one of them.

Would that you ask how you could be more intelligent.  Perhaps someone could actually help you in that department.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on May 28, 2011, 10:27:01 AM
It was painful twenty years ago, but isn't so much anymore.  :cool:

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on May 28, 2011, 10:38:09 AM
Quote from: The Brain on May 28, 2011, 10:27:01 AM
It was painful twenty years ago, but isn't so much anymore.  :cool:

I guess you get used to it, huh? :console:

grumbler

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Razgovory

So has Marty had one to many Shirley Temples and showing his true colors again?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on May 28, 2011, 09:39:07 AM
So what?  What's wrong with killing your enemies?  And to make matters worse, Manning volunteered to serve his country.  He deserves all the bad things that are going to happen to him in his life.
QuoteAnyway, why are you such a supine vassal of your American overlords? I thought our American posters have made it perfectly clear at a number of occasions you are not one of them.
I'm not.  I'm better than them. 

:lol: Canadians.  So cute.  Like a nation of fuzzy baby chicks.