News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Assange: Collaborators Deserve To Die

Started by jimmy olsen, May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Stay classy Assange, stay classy.

So I guess he thinks it's okay if we take Manning outside and have him shot? :rolleyes:

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/05/assange-collaborators-deserve-to-die/239511/
QuoteAssange: Collaborators 'Deserve to Die'
By Jeffrey Goldberg

May 26 2011, 10:49 AM ET
Via Little Green Footballs. This falls in the category of shocking but not surprising:

The press release has this shocking description of Assange's attitude toward the people whose names appeared in the massive document dump:

Was Julian Assange prepared to publish some of the leaked documents without adequately redacting the names of people who could have been harmed by the disclosures? "Julian was very reluctant to delete those names, to redact them." David Leigh of the Guardian newspaper tells FRONTLINE of meetings he attended with Assange in the run-up to publication of the war logs. "And we said: 'Julian, we've got to do something about these redactions. We really have got to.' And he said: 'These people were collaborators, informants. They deserve to die.' And a silence fell around the table."
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM
So I guess he thinks it's okay if we take Manning outside and have him shot? :rolleyes:
I hope you die of cancer you retarded crippled freak.

Admiral Yi

jimmy olsen

Note the roll eyes Marty, I don't actually support having Manning executed without trial.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 28, 2011, 02:38:56 AM
Note the roll eyes Marty, I don't actually support having Manning executed without trial.

I thought I told you what I think of you.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 28, 2011, 02:34:10 AM
You're so principled Marty.  :lol:

I think it's principled to want to clean the world from deficients like Tim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 02:43:09 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 28, 2011, 02:38:56 AM

I thought I told you what I think of you.
I can find just as many quotes damning me to death as I can find saying "you're a good guy after all" when I defend you from the howling mob. You're inconsistency is one of your defining traits.

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 28, 2011, 02:46:57 AM
You're inconsistency is one of your defining traits.

As is your spelling.  You're both retards that need to be flushed down the toilet together.

Slargos

I understand why you'd want to have Martinus dashed head first against a stone wall, but I must confess I've never understood the Timmay-hate.

dps

Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 02:44:11 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 28, 2011, 02:34:10 AM
You're so principled Marty.  :lol:

Yeah, if your principles are the same as those of the Nazis.

MadBurgerMaker

Tim seems like an alright guy to me. He's also one of my primary news sources now.   :)

grumbler

Quote from: dps on May 28, 2011, 03:17:16 AM

Ten posts before Marti wins the debate via Godwin's Law.  Nice going, Languish.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 28, 2011, 03:37:42 AM
Tim seems like an alright guy to me. He's also one of my primary news sources now.   :)
Tim can be annoying, but he's okay.  As for Marti, I think he probably just doesn't understand how his "jokes" sound to western ears.  I've found that Mono is one of the easterners who understands the western sense of humor, and Marti is not.  Marti won't believe that, though, and so still acts as though he did understand western humor.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Tim is the heart and soul of Languish.

Of course since this is a sour and negative place, it's heart and soul has shit flinged at it regularly.

Viking

Quote from: grumbler on May 28, 2011, 05:29:55 AM
Quote from: dps on May 28, 2011, 03:17:16 AM

Ten posts before Marti wins the debate via Godwin's Law.  Nice going, Languish.

Thats not godwins law.

Godwins law is
"As an online discussion grows longer the probability that somebody compares someone to the Nazis approaches 1."

the idea that the first person to mention hitler loses is just a tradition. If you are going to be a pedantic shit, at least do us the courtesy of not getting your pedantic asshattery wrong.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.