The Nazis tried to create an army of talking dogs

Started by Malthus, May 26, 2011, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martim Silva

Quote from: derspiess
True, but you could make a similar arguments about lots of other stuff associated with Nazis, even the swastika.

Yes, the swastika was a very popular symbol (used in necklaces, charms and the like) in Europe before WW2.

Still, I guess a Skull and Bones could still be used if you want to be a Badass. Because a Badass is a Badass and doesn't take shit from anyone.

Norgy

Quote from: derspiess on May 26, 2011, 11:04:14 AM

True, but you could make a similar arguments about lots of other stuff associated with Nazis, even the swastika.

And don't nazipologists love to make that argument. ITS AN ANCIENT SYMBOL FORM INDIANA!!!11

DGuller

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 26, 2011, 10:59:45 AM
:lmfao:

Silly, but funny.

Quote from: Malthus
Woofen-SS

:lol:

Quote from: Ed Anger
And the deaths head is just so faboo.

The Death's Head is a symbol of being a badass, not a Nazi, and was used WAY before the Nazis (just remember the Prussian 'Totenkopf' hussars).

Anyway, I think most people remember the German Kronprinz favourite uniform during WWI:

Hey dude, I KNOW.

Jesus tapdnacing Christ.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

These were educated dogs, not mere infantry but Luftewoofen.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

I bet those cool dogs could get all the tail they wanted.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Slargos

I saw that, grumbler, and I agree that it wasn't really up to your usual standards. You did well in removing it.  :D

Lucidor

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 26, 2011, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: derspiess

Yes, the swastika was a very popular symbol (used in necklaces, charms and the like) in Europe before WW2.

Still, I guess a Skull and Bones could still be used if you want to be a Badass. Because a Badass is a Badass and doesn't take shit from anyone.

Mackensen had the nicest skulls and bones cap, IMO.

Queequeg

Quote from: Malthus on May 26, 2011, 10:47:43 AM
They could have called their dog-army the Woofen-SS.  ;)
:lmfao:
Puns about the Waffen SS.  This is as Languish as Languish gets.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on May 26, 2011, 03:27:40 PM

I saw that, grumbler, and I agree that it wasn't really up to your usual standards. You did well in removing it.  :D
:whistle:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius