Tell Us One Weird, Odd or Strange Fact About Yourself ?

Started by jamesww, April 13, 2011, 07:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

Despite living really close to America from 1998-2002 & 2005-now I haven't been there since 98. Not once. Not because I dislike going across the line, I used to go to SF, Seattle etc all the time... I just haven't.
:p

Capetan Mihali

I have dreams so vivid I can't tell them apart from real memories sometimes.  I once took an ex-girlfriend on an excursion to a new Indian restaurant that had opened up, only to realize when we got there, after 15 minutes of driving up and down the street looking for it, that it didn't exist.   :wacko:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Mr.Penguin

I sleep with one eye open, due a injury suffered when I was 5, or rather injuries I suffered both when I was 4 and 5 year old. Still got the scars...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Zeus

I can turn both thumbs around in their sockets so it looks as if they are grossly misplaced. :hmm:

And dislocate my thumb joints.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on May 13, 2011, 11:06:02 PM
I sleep with one eye open, due a injury suffered when I was 5, or rather injuries I suffered both when I was 4 and 5 year old. Still got the scars...

Does the one eye get crazyass dry during the night?  I've got a problem with slightly bulging eyeballs from my hyperthyroidism and I've got to cover it in slimey goop at night or I dry out like a dessert.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 14, 2011, 12:04:44 PM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on May 13, 2011, 11:06:02 PM

Does the one eye get crazyass dry during the night?  I've got a problem with slightly bulging eyeballs from my hyperthyroidism and I've got to cover it in slimey goop at night or I dry out like a dessert.

I prefer my desserts to be moist too - perhaps with whipped cream or maple syrup. :mmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Barrister on May 14, 2011, 12:19:16 PM
I prefer my desserts to be moist too - perhaps with whipped cream or maple syrup. :mmm:

Baked Yukon?   :)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Pedrito

When I was used to drink a lot more than I do now, I was known because I snored so loudly that I was heard from outside the house in the street.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: