John Demjanjuk convicted of aiding murder of 27,900 Jews in Holocaust

Started by jimmy olsen, May 13, 2011, 01:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pat

Quote from: Legbiter on May 14, 2011, 09:44:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 13, 2011, 08:29:32 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on May 13, 2011, 05:53:02 PM
This is all common sense for the socially aware, but I can see the utility, even if it's just about getting guys out of the basements and back into human society. Plus, some of the pickup philosophy is great common sense for keeping a marriage going.

Perhaps those basement dwellers aren't socially useful.

But with the advent of feminism, the pill, abortion and just general grrl power we get stuck with guys like Slargos. A generation or 2 back, him having a steady job along with a smart noggin would have guaranteed him a wife and family. Now he can't get a relationship going because he has to have enough of a peacock personality to compete in an arena where women ride the cock carousel until they hit the wall and then suddenly get desperate to settle and have babies.

Only then do they latch onto Slargos's brethren, but the catch is they're often peddling 30 something wares at that point.

You're absolutely right. Have you read Houellebecq? He writes about exactly this.

Slargos

Quote from: Pat on May 15, 2011, 09:01:28 PM
This is all common sense for the socially aware, but I can see the utility, even if it's just about getting guys out of the basements and back into human society. Plus, some of the pickup philosophy is great common sense for keeping a marriage going.

But with the advent of feminism, the pill, abortion and just general grrl power we get stuck with guys like Slargos. A generation or 2 back, him having a steady job along with a smart noggin would have guaranteed him a wife and family. Now he can't get a relationship going because he has to have enough of a peacock personality to compete in an arena where women ride the cock carousel until they hit the wall and then suddenly get desperate to settle and have babies.

Only then do they latch onto Slargos's brethren, but the catch is they're often peddling 30 something wares at that point.

You're absolutely right. Have you read Houellebecq? He writes about exactly this.

:lol:

Let me assure you, Legs makes an interesting point, but he's quite far from "absolutely right".  ;)

Legbiter

Quote from: Pat on May 15, 2011, 09:01:28 PM

Only read the one about the guy who starts a Get Laid 100% travel agency that ends with Islamic militants blowing his lover up, polite society mostly blaming the "immoral" participants and him sitting out his days on a Thai barstool. I forget the title.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Quote from: Slargos on May 15, 2011, 11:41:44 PM

:lol:

Let me assure you, Legs makes an interesting point, but he's quite far from "absolutely right".  ;)

You need game. If you were vigorously fucking a blonde with her hanging on to your every word, trust me, between the job and the incessant fucking, you'd barely have time to ponder what time it was. That's what you need. Pussy.

It's the same dilemma facing those Arabs, not enough pussy infrastructure due to polygamy and shit. ;)

So you can either accept the status quo and slowly vegetate into fully retard Nazi, or you can actually demonstrate some ability and game as a sexy foreigner in Norway to put some erect penis into some willing vagina.  :contract:

So what's it going to be?
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.