John Demjanjuk convicted of aiding murder of 27,900 Jews in Holocaust

Started by jimmy olsen, May 13, 2011, 01:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martim Silva

Nazi? HA!

Just forget about stupid charges and give him back to Mother Russia - he should be shot for not doing his duty to the Red Army (even if he was captured, that is no excuse. Should have fought to the death).

Neil

Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 10:55:13 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 13, 2011, 10:53:02 AM
You just get weirder and weirder as they years roll on.
Not as weird as to actually root for and justify the crimes of a Nazi war criminal and have the gall to argue he should receive a Hero's welcome, even in jest.  :blink:
No, not really.  With Slargos, it's his thing, and he has a tendency to exagerate.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 13, 2011, 10:59:12 AM
Nazi? HA!

Just forget about stupid charges and give him back to Mother Russia - he should be shot for not doing his duty to the Red Army (even if he was captured, that is no excuse. Should have fought to the death).

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 13, 2011, 10:59:12 AM
Nazi? HA!

He's Ukrainian.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 10:57:21 AM
Quote from: DGuller on May 13, 2011, 10:56:13 AM
Woah, missed that gem the first time.  That was just genuinely disturbing.   :blink::wacko:

Then you should fix your sarcasm-o-meter, and call Slargos on his bullshit instead.
Slargos is a caricature, and it's his schtick to say such offensive things.  It's not disturbing because we know it's a tired schtick. 

What made your comment disturbing was the thought process behind it.  Why should killing anyone turn you on?  What are you, Dexter?

Richard Hakluyt

Interesting that the Israeli supreme court released him about 20 years back. A lot of Nazis were not prosecuted back in the day as there were so many of them and there was a desire to rehabilitate Germany. I don't know the details of the case, but perhaps this fellow would have been wise to have died before the goalposts shifted.

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on May 13, 2011, 11:01:25 AM
Slargos is a caricature, and it's his schtick to say such offensive things.  It's not disturbing because we know it's a tired schtick. 

What made your comment disturbing was the thought process behind it.  Why should killing anyone turn you on?  What are you, Dexter?
Well, he does have a profoundly unhealthy attitude towards women and sex in general.  I'm just saying that if there was one Languishite who I thought would be a serial killer, it would probably be him.

Drakken

Quote from: DGuller on May 13, 2011, 11:01:25 AM

Capable of taking some wild Nazi raving antics in the second degree, why not this wild antic as well?  :lmfao:

Next time I'll put a SECOND DEGREE, NOT TO TAKE LITERALLY warning beforehand, just so that they're won't be any doubt for your fragile little minds.

Neil

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 13, 2011, 11:03:55 AM
Interesting that the Israeli supreme court released him about 20 years back. A lot of Nazis were not prosecuted back in the day as there were so many of them and there was a desire to rehabilitate Germany. I don't know the details of the case, but perhaps this fellow would have been wise to have died before the goalposts shifted.
Nazis are a non-renewable resource, and once they run out, the Nazi-hunting industry is going to be in for some lean times.

Martim Silva

Quote from: Neil on May 13, 2011, 11:00:51 AM
He's Ukrainian.

But the Russian Federation is the legal successor of the Union, so all pre-1991 Red Army issues should be taken up with Moscow.

Drakken

Quote from: Neil on May 13, 2011, 11:05:02 AM
Well, he does have a profoundly unhealthy attitude towards women and sex in general.  I'm just saying that if there was one Languishite who I thought would be a serial killer, it would probably be him.

Coming from a Dreadnought-fetishist, thanks for the psycho pop diagnosis.

Glad to see I'm in the norm in this forum, between the lot of crazies here.

Drakken

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 13, 2011, 11:08:05 AM
But the Russian Federation is the legal successor of the Union, so all pre-1991 Red Army issues should be taken up with Moscow.

Didn't this tradition die down along with Stalin? :hmm:

DGuller

Quote from: Neil on May 13, 2011, 11:00:51 AM
He's Ukrainian.

It would be hard to have him shot, Russia doesn't have a death penalty anymore.  They would have to make him work as a journalist.

Drakken

Quote from: DGuller on May 13, 2011, 11:10:01 AM
It would be hard to have him shot, Russia doesn't have a death penalty anymore.  They would have to make him work as a journalist.

Capital Punishment is still legally on in Russia, just under "indefinite" moratorium. They'd surely do an exception for him.

Martim Silva

Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 11:09:24 AM

Didn't this tradition die down along with Stalin? :hmm:

No. Death penalty for deserters always stood.

Also, Ivan M. Demianiuk has no citizenship atm, so he's really not 'Ukranian' anymore.

Quote from: Dguller
It would be hard to have him shot, Russia doesn't have a death penalty anymore.

Solutions are always found.