News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Funny video stuff thread

Started by Berkut, May 10, 2011, 08:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Brazen on June 10, 2011, 09:57:30 AM
Drunkest man ever does amazing stair tumble at Clapham Junction station. Then goes on... and on... and on...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3624317/Drunks-amazing-tumble-on-CCTV-after-Savoy-awards-bash.html

Huh, so I guess one of the upsides to universal CCTV surveillance is you get to watch drunks.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Yeah, that kind of creeps me out.

The knowledge that random staggering around drunk guy can be watched for his entire progress because the CCTV coverage is just that complete.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Zoupa

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

I wanted to hear more about her running regimen.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 10, 2011, 08:16:46 PM
I found CdM's perfect mate....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

I suspect it's fake.

It was inevitable that this would eventually happen, you know. But still, lies through video? Is nothing sacred anymore?  :(

The Brain

I'm sacred. Someone hold me.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien